**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

8.4 when?

So I've done a few Necro paths and genuinely don't have the time or energy to 100% right now but I want Valiant.

Right now the only 2 ways to be Valiant is 100% necro or have spent close to £1000 to buy it but I know 8.4 will give us the second r3 so where is it?

Been 3-months since necro and Valiant dropped, surely it's time for 8.4

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 3,925 ★★★★★
    the latest I've heard is April
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Spring
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 503 ★★★
    I'm also waiting for the 8-4 for a valiant objective. I hope for a minimum 7r3 gem as it is an end of the act
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 167 ★★
    Kabam have stated across 8 100% will give you a r3, could be 2-3 gem/class or could even be like 1 r4a for 8.4 and 2 t4a for act 8 100% but it will get you Valiant
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,726 ★★★★★

So I've done a few Necro paths and genuinely don't have the time or energy to 100% right now but I want Valiant.

Right now the only 2 ways to be Valiant is 100% necro or have spent close to £1000 to buy it but I know 8.4 will give us the second r3 so where is it?

Been 3-months since necro and Valiant dropped, surely it's time for 8.4

Story content drops roughly 6 months after the previous chapter. 8.3 dropped in Oct. It's been this way since at least Act 7. So no, it's not time.