**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thanos Buff Suggestion

I think Kabam should buff Thanos. Like most people I think he is incredibly underpowered right now. His entire kit revolves around him being able to tank a lot of damage, and Kabam should build on this by making a feature for Thanos where the more hits he receives the more powerful he becomes. Every 5 hits he should receive an armor up and fury buff, at ten hits he should receive a one hit cruelty and precision buff, at 20 the cruelty and precision last 2 seconds, at 30 they should get a damage boost, and at 40 they should last 5 seconds in addition to getting an permanent fury and armor up buff. Once he is below 50% health and over 40 hits recieved, he gains regeneration, the strength of which is determined by signature ability. The signature ability would also retain its current function. Thoughts?

Thanos Buff Suggestion 12 votes

Yes Kabam Should Do This
50%
Captain_Maimhamza_10JJMACZhaEdisonLawFrozenwarlord 6 votes
No
50%
NanosamaahmynutsCybourgRokuYodabolt21NoahSansmanWong_98 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    No
    If I had a nickel for every "Buff Thanos" thread created after Kabam said they weren't doing it anytime soon, if ever, then I'd have enough money to afford a full T4A catalyst. (As of 2/13/2024 that is an extortionate amount of money)
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,010 ★★★★
    Yes Kabam Should Do This
    I would like a Thanos buff but we are getting Deathless Thanos probably next year so