**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Teammate Can't Place Defenders

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 679 ★★★
My teammate, who joined the team a couple of hours into the last War wasn't able to place defenders during and now after the most recent War...

We tried to unenlist, restart the game, delete then reinstall the app, and even boot him (and re-recruit him) from the team. But now, even though there is still only 23.5 hours until matchmaking starts, he still can't place defenders and now sees this...

I don't know what to do... please help.

Comments

• Options
    Kabam Pazzy has responded to my support ticket, but so far no resolve. Also, now 3 of my teammates (all but 1 new) are experiencing this. I'm hoping that the issue will resolve itself once matchmaking begins in about 5 hours.
  • Options
    Just before the War started, 2 out of 3 of my teammates were able to play. And after the War began the third person was able to place. I don't understand why this all happened, but hopefully it never happens again.