Options

Web store

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,567 ★★★
edited February 15 in General Discussion
I really want the domino selctor in the web store but I can't access my account. A while back contacted support and they gave me security questions which I think I just can't remeber the answer to. Pls can this he remedied, because I really want the legends celeb crystal and the webstore selector. If there is any other way of verifying I am the true owner of my account, can I do it because this is kinda frustrating @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 122 ★★
    how are you able to login the game ? because it's same username and password. Also make sure to login on kabam page and not xsolla. By default it bring you to xsolla but you need to go to kabam
  • Options
    Basically, a while back, before I contacted kabam iirc, I tried to take matters back into my own hands and log out and make a new account whilst retaining my game data. Somehow, I managed to log out of my kabam account but I cannot log into a new account because it restarts my progress when I do. I think I need to recover my old account. Also other than the above I never log out and log in. Also if it helps I am logged in with Google play
  • Options
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 122 ★★

Basically, a while back, before I contacted kabam iirc, I tried to take matters back into my own hands and log out and make a new account whilst retaining my game data. Somehow, I managed to log out of my kabam account but I cannot log into a new account because it restarts my progress when I do. I think I need to recover my old account. Also other than the above I never log out and log in. Also if it helps I am logged in with Google play

And why don't you use forget password option in game? this will send you email to reset your password. This way you will be sure you are using correct info to login the store
  • Options
    Cure2024 said:

And why don't you use forget password option in game? this will send you email to reset your password. This way you will be sure you are using correct info to login the store
    Forgot to say I do not have access to that email anymore thats where this whole problem stemmed from
  • Options
    edited February 14

• Options
    The last time I clicked log in I had to restart
  • Options
    This may be my fault because around that time I was trying to make a new account
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,904 Guardian

Cure2024 said:

Forgot to say I do not have access to that email anymore thats where this whole problem stemmed from
    This is problematic. If you're saying you do not have access to the email registered to the account, and do not remember the password to the account, and do not remember the answers to the security questions to verify ownership of the account, like what your first two purchases were or when and where you were when you signed up for the account, it may be impossible for Kabam to know you are the actual valid account owner.

If you are logged in to Google Play, that implies you have access to your Google Play account. You should be able to answer all of the account ownership security questions if you have that. Things like your first few purchases, and I think even when you first downloaded the game are in there somewhere (they are in iTunes). The only thing that would not be there are things like where you were when you downloaded and installed the game. And if you don't know that, you're either someone who bought your account from someone who didn't give that information to you, or you have the memory of a goldfish and have probably already forgotten how to play the game anyway.

I'm of the opinion that one of the things they need to start teaching people in school is do not use school email accounts to do important personal business unrelated to school. Because you are not going to be allowed to keep that email forever, and what happens when you lose access to it. Most of the "i not longer have access to it" problems seem to be school email accounts. Or else people just sign up for random email accounts and then throw the password away. Losing access to MCOC is the least important consequence of doing this. The worst case scenario is someone can completely ruin your life for a substantial amount of time. Given that, I find it amazing that people have the cavalier attitude towards email accounts that they seem to have these days.
  • Options
    It isn't a school account, it is just an email I used years ago. Don't worry, I am much more careful with my email email info these days. I think the problem with thr security questions was the start date. It doesn't actually tell me on google play. It just says my first achievement which they suggested I look at. When I told them they said one of the things I put in was wrong, which I'm guessing was the start date. Honestly, if I started roughly around 2021 how am I supposed to remeber?
  • Options
    Thx for the input btw dna
  • Options
    Is there any way kabam can ask me another question to verify? For example i remember lots of champs i got/sold etc. Its a long shot but worth a try
  • Options
    Yes, you need to link your game account to Kabam ID in order to purchase from Web Store.

Process can be very tricky, and choices during that process might need to be chose the other choice even if it seems wrong way.
    Ie, maybe the “Login with this account YES vs NO”. Might mean “login with this as a NEW account” vs “NO, use this info I am trying to create to attach it to my existing account”.

That might be one of the backward-thinking steps along the way ??
  • Options
    What should I do then?
  • Options
    Because if I click cancel im back at square one
  • Options
    (oh, you say it already previously was, is, linked to a Kabam ID ? You just don’t remember password anymore, and don’t have that email).
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Dude's having a full-on conversation...with himself.
  • Options

(oh, you say it already previously was, is, linked to a Kabam ID ? You just don’t remember password anymore, and don’t have that email).

Yes. Why did u get a disagree for that, forums never ceases to amaze me
  • Options

It isn't a school account, it is just an email I used years ago. Don't worry, I am much more careful with my email email info these days. I think the problem with thr security questions was the start date. It doesn't actually tell me on google play. It just says my first achievement which they suggested I look at. When I told them they said one of the things I put in was wrong, which I'm guessing was the start date. Honestly, if I started roughly around 2021 how am I supposed to remeber?

In iTunes the first time I download an app, even a f2p game like MCOC, it records that as a zero dollar transaction in my App store/iTunes transaction history. I don't know if Google Play has a similar feature, because I do not use Android. Maybe someone else can say if Google has a similar feature.
  • Options

Is there any way kabam can ask me another question to verify? For example i remember lots of champs i got/sold etc. Its a long shot but worth a try

You could ask, but keep in mind it has to be a question you know the answer to, but someone who can log into your game account cannot look up the answer to, for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    Thx dna
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,856 Guardian
    edited February 14
    DNA3000 said:

In iTunes the first time I download an app, even a f2p game like MCOC, it records that as a zero dollar transaction in my App store/iTunes transaction history. I don't know if Google Play has a similar feature, because I do not use Android. Maybe someone else can say if Google has a similar feature.
    Google does not have the same function. I wonder if there is a Google support that can tell you when you downloaded the game though.
  • Options
    @Pikolu you are officially my favorite person on this darn planet
  • Options
    Hope u win the lottery
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,856 Guardian

Hope u win the lottery

I hope for 7* Sersi too, thanks.
  • Options
    Aay I contacted support and I think we are getting somewhere. Thanks for all your help guys
  • Options
    Damn, I'm so close i just need to remember my og player name and I can do it. For the life of me I cannot remember tho
  • Options
    Any way I can check guys?
  • Options
    Wait, I'm pretty sure my account data reset so it may be my current name, lemme try
  • Options
    I genuinely thought I was crazy. I'm not. Someone tampered with my account and thats why so many stuff was messed up either it. Someone on global said apparently I was arguing with someone on global (which I'm pretty sure I didn't even use back then) and they messed up my account really bad. I think this may he why my story progress was gone when I restarted and why I was in an ally I didn't remeber joining. This might all be coincidence and the person on global may be winding me up but I don't think so. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
This discussion has been closed.