New Carina's challenges

Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
edited February 15 in General Discussion
I know I'll break the record for the most disagrees ever but hear me out. These challenges aren't fun, they're gonna be frustrating af. I play the game for fun and not to get baited by some psychos to spend money for revives and units in order to complete some trash challenges. I wont even bother to answer to "skill issue" comment. These challenges are straight garbage and it's LITERALLY UNFAIR FOR MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IF THE DEATHLESS PIECE IS DECIDED BY 3 [kind and hard working] PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE. I would advise all of you not to spend a single penny on these challenges. However anyone can do whatever they want. HARD PASS FOR ME. THE DEATHLESS PIECE SHOULDN'T BE DEPENDED ON 3 PEOPLE'S LAME OPINION.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Its just a trophy champ piece. Chill. There's never been a single trophy champ that's a must have. It's why they're trophy champs

I must have deathless groot in order to get Deathless Thanos. But i am f2p.
    Emilia90 said:

The deathless piece can literally be earned with one objective completed

Just do lags’s challenge and get the piece lmao. I don’t agree with this despite thinking Fins challenge is wayy too hard

really??? Superior Kang with a stupid Spider man??? Good luck with that. Have your fun. As i said many times before HARD PASS FOR ME. Put that Deathless groot in your ( you know where , right? Lags,Fin,Mike)
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Just do lags’s challenge and get the piece lmao. I don’t agree with this despite thinking Fins challenge is wayy too hard

really??? Superior Kang with a stupid Spider man??? Good luck with that. Have your fun. As i said many times before HARD PASS FOR ME. Put that Deathless groot in your ( you know where , right? Lags,Fin,Mike)
    Sparky could do this fight pretty cheap if you’re playing well. He’s a great champ and I think the challenge is well designed
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Sparky could do this fight pretty cheap if you’re playing well. He’s a great champ and I think the challenge is well designed
    No he isn't a great champion and the fight will suck.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Its just a trophy champ piece. Chill. There's never been a single trophy champ that's a must have. It's why they're trophy champs

So you assume deathless thanos is a must have trophy champ? He won't be. They already confirmed that. He'll be similar to Maestro in that he'll be a meta defender for a little bit and that is all. No trophy champ, ever, is a must have. That's why they are trophy champs.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    5k a piece for a deathless piece starts being more appealing
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

So you assume deathless thanos is a must have trophy champ? He won't be. They already confirmed that. He'll be similar to Maestro in that he'll be a meta defender for a little bit and that is all. No trophy champ, ever, is a must have. That's why they are trophy champs.
    I don't assume that. I just say i want to have deathless Thanos for my collection. But i dont want to break my hands in trying to do so.
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Sorry but this is a stupid take on both fronts
    You know what is stupid? A challenge that says "defeat superior kang with only 5 star Spiderman". THAT IS LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF STUPIDITY
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Tell me you know nothing about how to play starky without telling me you know nothing about playing starky

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Its probably the only well designed challenge...
    Compared to the other probably yes. Still hard af though. Without any reason besides baiting players to spend money.

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Tell me you know nothing about how to play starky without telling me you know nothing about playing starky
    I know damn well how to use Sparky.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I know damn well how to use Sparky.
    Clearly ... lmao
    Gamer said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

The 7.3.6 ain’t even that’s bad honestly
    By all means. Get into it then.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Sorry but this is a stupid take on both fronts
    You know what is stupid? A challenge that says "defeat superior kang with only 5 star Spiderman". THAT IS LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF STUPIDITY
    it the tech version the one who was the trinity of blade staky and ghost rider in was in 2018 or 17 one of the best champions back then

This discussion has been closed.