**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine lovers need help with trigger chance of regen ??

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Hi guys , those who love wolverine and know about him, how his regen triggers, I know power based regen but what is the % chance if it works that way or any other way to know.

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    His regen is a fixed %. I think its 8%. There is no way to trigger it.

The amount of health he recovers is based on stored power, so better to not use his specials unless you're going for a kill shot.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    This will sound odd, but I play with Wolverine a lot in AQ. There really is no way to trigger his regen more, but I do know how to get higher regen.... get hit. Really odd huh? But true. He gains more regen when hit than he does when he hits someone. A lot more.
    That's because champions gain more power when getting hit than they do when attacking. When the power meter is full, wolverine is going to regen the exact same amount whether his is hitting or getting hit.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Thanks guys but I am looking for the trigger point , I have seen when wolverine is in full health and he start fights after two three hits his regen kicks in doesn’t matter he lost any health this point but once he starts losing health his trigger of regen gets odd.
    There is no trigger point. It's a fixed 8%. That means that every time he hits or gets hit there is an 8% chance he regens. That's all there is to it.