**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Chapter 8.2 Exploration + Rewards πŸ€

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Chapter 8.2 took me a while to complete because I gave up on Corrupted Hulk the first time around. Fast forward a few months and it cost me 800 units to relearn the fight. However, the remaining tries were much more successful and I almost got the solo on the last try (unit-less).

Alright, on to rewards and rankups.

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Nerfed up to Rank 5:

This one was a long time coming, happy to finally have him at R4:

And here we have it, the main event. I thought I was going to get a 3rd copy of OG Spiderman, but it rolled over to War Machine, and I was so relieved. To my surprise, it rolled over one more time, and I was apprehensive to say the least, but it landed on …:

My first Tech 7-star and thankfully it’s a great one.

Disclaimer: I did not screenshot the 6-star Nexus crystals because I was after dupes for 7-star shards. However, I did buy those $1 Cavs to Level Up Warlock, and this came in the bag:

The 7-star opening alone made my day but that twist at the end was a welcome surprise. Looking forward to Chapter 8.4!