Incursions Compensation

ProjecteXProjecteX Member Posts: 53
Myself and others have experienced bugs and black screen glitches within incursions over the past few weeks. Should we see compensation coming and if so, when ? Kabam would never return the units spent on revives, so would the compensation be incursions revives back/artifacts ??

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Only time will tell what the compensation will be.
    When it comes is when we will find out what they give everybody.
    There was no indication of when it will be, just that it will come.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★
    Seeing as how the game mode was unplayable, it should be significant.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 591 ★★★★
    All of my runs keep ending around zone 5 because of the blackout bug. I’ve managed to complete zone 25 a few times before. I haven’t heard if they even fixed the problem yet.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    I’ve just stopped playing incursions this time around because of it. It’s too much of a wildcard to be enjoyable.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★

This comment doesn’t bode well for anything more than a nominal remedy. Not certain how to verify the extent of the bug, especially with reference to how many players just decided to pass on incursions, but the team suggests it wasn’t relatively extensive.

Dr. Zola
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    DrZola said:

This comment doesn’t bode well for anything more than a nominal remedy. Not certain how to verify the extent of the bug, especially with reference to how many players just decided to pass on incursions, but the team suggests it wasn’t relatively extensive.

Dr. Zola

You just had to go down 6 comments from that one

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

You just had to go down 6 comments from that one

Sure. That’s why I suggested anticipating only a “nominal remedy”—the follow-up comment indicates there’s consideration of at least some kind of remedy. I think it’s important to not get hopes up for grand compensation, especially given the earlier comment that notes the limited nature of the problem in the team’s eyes.

Dr. Zola
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 591 ★★★★
    For me, I’ve been affected every single incursions run. Their compensation will probably not grant me all the artifacts I’m missing by not being able to complete it and the crystals and rank up materials from zone 15+
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★

For me, I’ve been affected every single incursions run. Their compensation will probably not grant me all the artifacts I’m missing by not being able to complete it and the crystals and rank up materials from zone 15+

Same here and I assume similar.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    BeastDad said:

Seeing as how the game mode was unplayable, it should be significant.

"Should be" and "will be" are very different things, unfortunately.
  • RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Member Posts: 56
    Was happy to attempt incursions now that we can see the fight but now the mile stone rewards are bugged and not registering. I ended a run from act 6 on zone 8 and I still only have rewards from up to 5… I’m a returning player from years ago are these bugs a common occurrence? It’s been 3 weeks of near crickets from the support team on many of these issues.
  • RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Member Posts: 56