Did not receive Alliance Raid path reward

Yasir175Yasir175 Member Posts: 17
I was going via this alliance raid path and choose the Paragon alliance raid reward from reward options. Then I got 28k t6 mystic as reward. After claiming it when I entered my inventory, none of the mystic t6 was added. i still have the same amount of t6 mystic in the inventory as before, nothing changed. Is this a bug or I'm missing something? 😐

Comments

• Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    I’ve had similar. Got 1.25 tech T6cc, but looks like only the 0.25 was added to my account. Someone else in my Alliance has had same problem. Have put in a ticket and awaiting the response. Raids is so bugged!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Fir first issue, not sure if maybe sometimes you don’t see it in inventory immediately afterward, or if sometimes needs to close/open game again before seeing inventory updated.

For 2nd issue (1.25 Tech) when you see a WHOLE Cat, plus some other fractional, that most likely means that you only got fractional. But it was enough to push you over your current amount, so it forms a whole one (from your existing, plus new), and shows you as supposedly having earned a full cat.
    **that is the exact same as when you open Cat Fragment Crystals, and open enough frags that it forms a new whole one in inventory, based on what you already had plus the new amount you are getting from the crystals.

Fir first issue, not sure if maybe sometimes you don’t see it in inventory immediately afterward, or if sometimes needs to close/open game again before seeing inventory updated.

For 2nd issue (1.25 Tech) when you see a WHOLE Cat, plus some other fractional, that most likely means that you only got fractional. But it was enough to push you over your current amount, so it forms a whole one (from your existing, plus new), and shows you as supposedly having earned a full cat.
    **that is the exact same as when you open Cat Fragment Crystals, and open enough frags that it forms a new whole one in inventory, based on what you already had plus the new amount you are getting from the crystals.

Luckily I took a screenshot of it. This was my reward. The reward is clearly 1 whole tech, plus another 0.25 Tech T6CC. I know the visual bug you mean, but this really doesn’t appear to be that bug.

Wozzle007 said:

Luckily I took a screenshot of it. This was my reward. The reward is clearly 1 whole tech, plus another 0.25 Tech T6CC. I know the visual bug you mean, but this really doesn’t appear to be that bug.

What other “Visual Bug” ?

(using cats that need 36,000 as example…)
    If you have 35,000 currently in inventory.
    And open a crystal (or otherwise earn them as reward like this) and get 2,000 worth of Fragments.
    Your Reward Screen (ie, above, but also similar when opening Frag Crystals) will very initially show 2,000 Frags.
    But them quickly converts that visible 2,000 on rewards screen into showing a FULL Cat, plus 1,000 Frags.
    That represents the fact you now have a newly fully formed Cat in your inventory, plus the new excess Frags.

This is how Rewards / Crystal screens show Cats + Fragments.

This is NOT the Visual Bug where sometimes it would show Cats of different Tier, or completely different reward items, sometimes.
    Or the bug where escalating amounts (particularly for Gold) used to show single opening amounts instead of the full amount you got from say opening 100 crystals.
    This represents my raids boss loot as 1 full catalyst and 1 quarter catalyst. My alliance mate last raids received 1.25 as rewards when I got trash rewards for putting in 10x more points, so I believe this should be my rewards and it’s not a visual issue with my rewards tripping me over to a full catalyst and the full one being represented as well. I’ve raised a ticket and will await kabams response.

If in reality I’ve only gotten 0.25 catalysts the game mode can honestly go to the bin as RNG rewards on an alliance game is a rubbish system at the best of time. It makes me hate the game that I can put in more resources/effort/time (although I know Kabam doesn’t acknowledge time and effort) than others and get comparatively rubbish rewards in return. Hopefully the bug is my tech T6cc is coming.
  • ParatedParated Member Posts: 42

Wozzle007 said:

What other “Visual Bug” ?

(using cats that need 36,000 as example…)
    If you have 35,000 currently in inventory.
    And open a crystal (or otherwise earn them as reward like this) and get 2,000 worth of Fragments.
    Your Reward Screen (ie, above, but also similar when opening Frag Crystals) will very initially show 2,000 Frags.
    But them quickly converts that visible 2,000 on rewards screen into showing a FULL Cat, plus 1,000 Frags.
    That represents the fact you now have a newly fully formed Cat in your inventory, plus the new excess Frags.

This is how Rewards / Crystal screens show Cats + Fragments.

This is NOT the Visual Bug where sometimes it would show Cats of different Tier, or completely different reward items, sometimes.
    Or the bug where escalating amounts (particularly for Gold) used to show single opening amounts instead of the full amount you got from say opening 100 crystals.
    I have the same issue. I got 1,25 t6c but only 0,25 t6c got added. Please fix this bug kabam. I will submit a ticket. @Kabam Miike

Parated said:

I have the same issue. I got 1,25 t6c but only 0,25 t6c got added. Please fix this bug kabam. I will submit a ticket. @Kabam Miike

(Slight update, but still just a Visual issue about not actually getting a FULL Cat + 0.25%)

So from other reports, it may not be the *excess* amount after forming a whole one, that is showing next to the whole one on the reward screen.

Sounds like from others that the remainder amount (next to the fully formed one) is the ACTUAL amount you got (whether that was the 0.25% or the 0.5% possibilities).

Either way, you did NOT receive one full crystal plus another 0.25% frags.

You got just 0.25% frags, which when combined with what was already in your inventory had created a new fully formed one. Which then is shown as part of your reward screen.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 411 ★★★
    Finished the third fight on center path, hit the chest, selected the paragon option on the left. Nothing happened, no rewards appeared at all…