Important request for future content for Kabam

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
So, after this WoW fight, I noticed something that is not being taken into account sometimes by Kabam;

We have some very noticeable bugs and issues running around within the game.

We have been like this for several years, we are used to it, there isnt much to do, and right now we may only have one "game breaking" issue, the A.I. behaviour overall.

Sometimes it will play too defensive, sometimes will play too offensive, often he just intercepts you, either normal, either special intercepts, but the problem is the HUGE inconsistency of this A.I., which I guess Kabam will fix as soon as they can, we are seeing them working on it, we even got a post today about it.

So... I understand that for permanent content you must not take into account bugs that you are planning to fix, I think this is pretty obvious, but for the rest of temporal content, you MUST take into account those bugs if those are STILL running while you put this content out, even more if you are not going to be able to fix them BEFORE that content/event gets to an end.

WoW has been the best example of this, Absorming Man is already, without any nodes, a very annoying defender, if you give him nodes, you will make him even more annoying, and if you give him the exact nodes he had on WoW, he will be a complete madness, and if you make us do it with a closed amount of characters list, then it will be a complete mayhem, chaos, senseless havoc; which sometimes can be enjoyable; BUT, all this mixed with the damn A.I. problems has been an absolute joke, I dont care about the energy, I dont care about how hard it can be, and I dont care about how many revives it could take, since its only 1 fight Ill try a solo with the champion I have to pick because it makes it more fun and challenging, and after several tries, the only reason I couldnt get the solo was the A.I., he would randomly throw a heavy, he would randomly just run into me as soon as I knock him down, he would whiff an attack, block my punish, and punish me after, so please;

Take into account what bugs we have running for this event, the nodes are already hard to beat, but the A.I. problems makes it so damn unenjoyable, because even if you play it properly, if the A.I. just decides to do random stuff suddenly that has not done in the 5 minutes you have been fighting him, you cant do anything to counter it, you will die, and you will have to either get a revive due to it, or restart the fight.

So after 2 revives, got to beat the damn boss; please Kabam, I hope we dont see anything harder than this Abs boss, at least for a couple of years.