**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claiming WoW Objective Question

gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,000 ★★★
What happens if you complete but not claim the EOP objectives. Some of the milestone rewards contain selectors and I want to leave as much time as possible before having to claim them. So let's say I complete #God and #Metal objective, does it disappear when the new EOP boss comes? or does it remain and I have until forever to claim like the permanent Carina challenge objectives

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,502 ★★★★★
    edited February 21
    The actual objectives disappear when the fights change. But claiming the point does not claim the rewards from the solo event. You should be able to bank those until the event ends
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,000 ★★★
    Maratox said:

The actual objectives disappear when the fights change. But claiming the point does not claim the rewards from the solo event. You should be able to bank those until the event ends

Nah once you claim enough points to reach a milestone, the 7 day timer for the reward starts in your stash. I was hoping to hold on to the objective like Brian Grant has for his EOP carinas that he completed months ago