Why is Black Widow Claire Voyant tagged hero?

spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
I don't know if she was heroic in her comic appearances but every single time in the game story she has played a villainous role, be it main story or monthly EQ. If she was indeed a hero in the comics why is she depicted as a villain in the game? And if not, then why is she tagged as hero?

Comments

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 499 ★★★

Easiest way I can describe her is; if you know who Spawn is, think of her like that. I do agree that she should not be marked as a, "hero," as she is killing for the devil himself. But then again, Dormammu isn't a demon, but an energy being, yet he for whatever reason looks like one. Gotta love comics some times.

Edit: She was part of the hero group, The Twelve, so thats probably why.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. Only thing is that the way she's written in the game dialogue does not match with the hero tag, which raised that doubt in my mind
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    I think its just dialog doesnt mean much as the bosses u fight are turned against u but sometimes its a hero tag champ
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,221 ★★★★★
    She's an anti-hero.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    Bendy said:

I think its just dialog doesnt mean much as the bosses u fight are turned against u but sometimes its a hero tag champ

Yeah but she was never mind controlled.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    edited February 23
    DORMMAMU IS NOT INCINERATE IMMMUNE, nothing else has to make sense after this