**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

revive/potion deals

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
These deals used to include boosts (years ago), I especially miss the attack/health ones as the 1hr version of those are fairly rare to come by.

Additionally... The AQ focused one should have its items tailored better. The revives should provide more health. If those were say the 60% raid revives ... I'd certainly consider getting a pack of them for a rainy bad raid week, and while I wouldn't expect that volume of revives... I am sure a fair number could be included.

As it is... especially after the pink potion sales just ~10 days ago... timing for this kind of sucks in some ways, but in others, I do see some people who might buy their progress for WoW and the CCP challenges if the last sale didn't provide with enough.

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    This is the same offer that Kabam has run at the end of the month for the last several months. It has never included boosts. It is a good offer with substantially greater value than individually purchasing revives/potions.

The offer that includes boosts is the EQ Completion offer. That costs 1000 units, but has much more in it. It is a different thing than what is currently in the store.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    I'm just glad that they seem to be coming out every month.

I gotta do some gauntlet before I try the carina gauntlet challenges so I know wtf to expect in the fights and understand them better. 🙃
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    The picture for the AQ bundle shows the newer style of potions/revives that for some reason provide more health (not clear on why they continue to use 2 different styles of these potions with different health values) yet the ones actually offered inside the bundle are the older, lower health value ones. This doesn't make sense and people who aren't paying attention may be misled into thinking they are getting something better than what is actually offered.