Kabam?? I'm finally THE Valaint now, rankup decision and WOW question. šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
edited February 24 in General Discussion
Finally after whole 1 week of being miserably stuck in Necro path, I managed to clean it up and do 100%, big thanks for Kabam revive bundle coming in clutch.

Now I picked Shuri to r3 her but immediately after I pulled Vox, so my question is should I r3 Maestro-Vox or Maestro-Shuri. Honestly only heard that Vox is good, never tried him at all but he look like Darth Vader so that's cool.

Coming to WOW question, because I was stuck in Necro, I literally wasn't able to finish a single objective or fight of abs man, so will I be able to get groot piece if from now on I do rest of objectives or is it impossible now?

As my final closing thoughts, I'm hereby, with all my will, giving up the entitlement of THE Paragon to perhaps someone much better than me to suit in his journey. Remember the tales of THE Paragon as they will guide you through the upcoming horrors of Kabam.

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,075 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Congratulations you are now The valiant šŸ˜
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    xLunatiXx said:

You should be able to get the piece now that you're valiant if you clear all objectives. I think

No, that's just my preference to have some big defender in roaster and he's just busted.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Congrats on becoming THE Valiant!!

Shuri wrecks things, she's amazing!

I don't know enough about Vox to give an opinion on him, unfortunately. I've been chasing him for awhile now, but no luck so far.

I have him on my alt (of course) but still only r1 so I haven't learned him yet.

• JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    I dont really know what Vox really does, but after the Incursions we had with him as one of the bosses, I really wanted to get the 7* to maybe R2 him, looks so damn cool to be honest
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Member Posts: 351 ā˜…ā˜…
    Everyone gets their favourite champ. Just spent 700 units to 100% EOP with 0 revive stash and still no ibom from the 2*6 class nexus. It's been a whole year of hunt, why, just why kabam?
    Okay then Vox and Maestro it is. He was also one roll before Jabari šŸ’€ so I must honour the RNG here.
    Shuri can be r2 now then r3 with 8.4 release I guess.
    Will watch a video or two about Vox before the final decision tho.

Everyone gets their favourite champ. Just spent 700 units to 100% EOP with 0 revive stash and still no ibom from the 2*6 class nexus. It's been a whole year of hunt, why, just why kabam?

Bruh, I wasted like 4 Abyss tech to hunt 6* Shuri to ease my Necro 100%
    But nothing, that wastage of units is big reason why Necro got delayed so much.
    Kabam will never give you the champ you want, easily.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,730 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Vox is the most underrated champion of 2023
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,167 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    edited February 24
    PT_99 said:

I claim

As my final closing thoughts, I'm hereby, with all my will, giving up the entitlement of THE Paragon to perhaps someone much better than me to suit in his journey. Remember the tales of THE Paragon as they will guide you through the upcoming horrors of Kabam.

I claim THE Paragon title because I need the paragon calendar for it's 5* Zemo. I'm only borrowing it for a day though.

Congrats on making it.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    ahmynuts said:

Congrats on becoming THE Valiant!!

Shuri wrecks things, she's amazing!

I don't know enough about Vox to give an opinion on him, unfortunately. I've been chasing him for awhile now, but no luck so far.

I have him on my alt (of course) but still only r1 so I haven't learned him yet.

Mcoc rule #42069: any champion you want on your main, you will pull on your alt.
    You are dead on!

I pulled a 6* Nimrod on my alt before I finally pulled him on my main.

Vox, as well as the wolf now as well....

Never, ever fails! Haha
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Congrats on becoming Valiant! Aside from looking really cool, Vox is useful in almost any game mode. Every time I bring him with me I find a way to use him. He's semi-immune to neutralize for now since no neutralize atm has 300% buff AAR. Very good DOT and the basic hits can hit decently hard as well. Power drain/burn/lock and special lock immunity is always nice to have. Overall, he's very versatile. However, max sig gives his degens a decent damage increase but he's till good unduped. Just don't bring him against nullifiers.
    edited February 24
    Ok thanks for everyone who shared their information and Vox is just simple yet deadly? Sp1 sp2 sp1 sp2 and insane degan ticks šŸ„“
    7r3 easy choice, plus great Maestro killer as well.

Any relic suggestions for him?
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,804 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    No way I'm wasting R3 on Maestro.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    PT_99 said:

Ok thanks for everyone who shared their information and Vox is just simple yet deadly? Sp1 sp2 sp1 sp2 and insane degan ticks šŸ„“

Ideally you want to alternate specials but in a pinch just cycling sp1s works too. It also means you will have an undermine buff at all times to counter autoblock. Thor relic seems like the best one for him.
    BeastDad said:

How is ranking up most insane defender a waste?

PT_99 said:

Ideally you want to alternate specials but in a pinch just cycling sp1s works too. It also means you will have an undermine buff at all times to counter autoblock. Thor relic seems like the best one for him.
    Cycling is best for war HP pools where you just want to get it done ASAP to avoid dying, there's no degen relic in cosmic afaik?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,293 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    BeastDad said:

Let's put it this way. If there is someone absolutely insane enough to not ban my r3 maestro in bgs it is a guaranteed loss for them and free win for me so I can throw whatever my weakest champ is at their defender.

He's just built different. Not a waste at all if you enjoy having one champ you know will be banned or in the worst case, a free win if he isn't
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,958 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    no way Iā€™m a progression tier lower than THE valiant rn
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    ahmynuts said:

BeastDad said:

Let's put it this way. If there is someone absolutely insane enough to not ban my r3 maestro in bgs it is a guaranteed loss for them and free win for me so I can throw whatever my weakest champ is at their defender.
    I mean maybe, maybe not. I've taken down a number of r3 Maestros with my r3 Chavez, r2 Werewolf, or r2 Vox reasonably fast with near full health left. I would be one of those stupid enough to not ban him, because odds are you'll also have to face my 6r5 ascended Maestro. So if YOU want to ban mine, then that's fair. But Maestro isn't a defender I ban anymore.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,360 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

Vox is the most underrated champion of 2023

Agreed, when he was first released alongside Photon, he was slept on compared to photon
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,395 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    You should be so emotional that typed "Valaint"

Congrats

You should be so emotional that typed "Valaint"

Congrats

Pretty of you to think that was a mistake.
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Member Posts: 351 ā˜…ā˜…
    Bro if i don't get ibom from WOW abyss nexus, i'm going to burn kabam's server down. ( No kabam employee saw this)
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Congrats on the promotion to "THE Valaint". I knew it was only a matter of time.