**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What would be a good bgs meta?

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
Personally, I didn't really like the meta this season. Since most people don't bother even getting to gladiator's circuit, mainly due to the underwhelming rewards, I was wondering what meta people would like to see. Personally I'm not a fan of the power sting one but I really enjoyed the meta which gave you guaranteed crits when you got an intercept.

Comments

• Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97
    I hate it, but mix master would be a good skill differentiator
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Aggressive, Arc Overload, Armored Assault, Biohazard, Combo Party.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    Doesn't matter, the store is already outdated and the rank rewards reek. Noone wants to dump that much time into a mode for rewards you get for minimal effort in other modes.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★
    edited February 24
    Icarus would be a fun one, probably one of my favourite act 6 nodes
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Throw Aspect of Death in there, just cause.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I would like a duel meta 😈
    This node mitigates big rank differences, make matches end in few seconds, and would do my daily objectives slog faster 😉
    As an additional bonus, fights would end so fast that Bullseye won’t be able to reach his annoying sp1 😂
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,554 ★★★★★
    A reverse flare node where the defender has 300% attack and degens the whole fight, unblockable and the 6 second root node.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    I think some kind of Vulnerability meta would be great something like maybe
    *Poison Vulnerability + ( the node that gives you 20%
    chance to place poison on hit)
    *Foresight+ dash Vulnerability
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Yes, I think everyone would enjoy a foresight meta or dash vulnerability.
  • Options
    edited February 25
    Actually since the rewards are getting stale anyway MIGHT AS WELL HAVE SOME FUN WITH THE NODES

* Chaos(this node is either fun or absolutely unfair NO INBETWEEN.)
    * Life Transfer + Bane
    * invade + Deep impact
    * Flare + Ebb n flow knockdown
    * Running on fumes + Sadist(on attacker)
    * Triple Threat + Cornered (on attacker)
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 148 ★★
    fisticuffs
  • Options
    Dab_west said:

fisticuffs

Bruh
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 415 ★★★
    Spite and immune to power manipulation
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim Posts: 49
    Your character on the right, the opponent's character on the left.

And inverse controls.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Both champions cannot dash back and are permantly unblockable
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    edited February 25
    Parry and Dex Ban

That meta we can't actually blame AI and AI would enjoy it and legally do what it does.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★
    Safeguard, no dot, power shield
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 148 ★★

Dab_west said:

fisticuffs

Bruh
    we had it before so yea and most people liked it. I forgot what other nodes were on there as well
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    It's difficult to say. Part of me wants it to be super punishing like the one from last summer or whenever it was, when everyone went crazy on the forum because you got power drained into oblivion every ten hits. I found that pretty fun, actually. Ghoulishly difficult and way too punishing for the average BG player who just wants to play VT for a bit here and there, but fun since you really had to use your entire roster and think how you should build your deck.

I don't want a repeat of that for the victory track because I think it would be largely a bad thing to exclude most people from playing it for a month, but that only leaves room for those metas in the GC and I'm unfortunately bored to death with the GC.

So...I don't know?

Well, I guess I am fond of nodes that plays with your health. It would be interesting to see a combination of Life Transfer and the node that gives an enormous amount of armor to the defender that is then decreased with every strike you land (I can't recall the name of it off the top of my head). I think that could be fun. You start losing health but the massive armor prevents you from doing big bursts of damage right off the bat (and therefore prevents you from regenerating any lost health for a while).

And/or possibly throw in that "You can't deal any damage to the opponent while you've less than 15 hits in your combo." Just so that there's some kind of ticking clock that you have to fight against, while at the same time providing you with the means to regain all or at least much of that lost health when you've reached a certain threshold.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,554 ★★★★★
    The main issue IMO is that most metas are either nuke or die and hope they died faster. There really isn’t an in between unfortunately.

Nuke metas are fun for about 3 days. The rest mostly suck and are frustrating. And enough of the “class” type meats. 1 is ok, but a whole season of Skill or Science champs being the best attackers gets boring. BGs isn’t AW, stop trying to make it that way.

The best fix as I’ve said before is returning to the 4 meta season. The current system gets boring to fast. The old system, while generally requiring a larger or more diverse roster, was at least fresh and mostly fun.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    One where the rewards are updated. 😅