Hyped for Sagas today, nothing else to do meanwhile, lets just chat!

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
Hey people!

I dont have anything to do today, sick at home, unable to be outside or even talk, so Im pretty much laid in bed waiting for the update we will have today, so wanted to at least have a chit chat with the community, since we usually only argue between us and Kabam most of the time, would be fun to just talk about whatever while we wait for the Saga's stuff, which looks very cool tbh.

So... how u doing?

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    This looks like an interesting event and the timing of throwing it in the last week of the month (EQ-wise) is really good. At the same time, side quest drops today (yeah, more ascension dust! ), war season rewards by tomorrow and BG Season rewards by Friday! Rewards-shower baby!

Get well soon @Jefechuta !
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    I feel the same u do, got nothing to do until it comes out!
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    The cat's pic is so cool damn.

This looks like an interesting event and the timing of throwing it in the last week of the month (EQ-wise) is really good. At the same time, side quest drops today (yeah, more ascension dust! ), war season rewards by tomorrow and BG Season rewards by Friday! Rewards-shower baby!

Get well soon @Jefechuta !

Yeah! Its a perfect timing, I dont know if we will be able to do the Side Quests since its bugged but still.

Thanks! Hope so, wanna go back to work and workout aswell, or at least be able to talk, I've been 6 days straight without being able to say a single word.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
    Yeah my 7*s are ready to do arenas. Though i would hit milestones in maybe like 5 days (I have 41 7* atm). Then there's the 2 objectives (6 fights each for 2 saga points) you have to do daily in order to do the get the saga points (For saga rankup items and NC runestones). Basically this first saga is daily arena grind. Keen to see if i get bored or it feels interesting.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,304 ★★★★
    How am I doing? Sad that X-Men's Krakoa era seems to be coming to an end...

And especially Storm... we're *potentially* going from this:

To this:

makes me devastated. I already hate her awful look in this game, now I have to deal with it in X-Men '97 cartoon AND the comics AGAIN?

But enough whining from me. I still ranked up my Storm today lol. I'm super excited for Sagas, especially cause this first one is centered around X-Men and Magic users, my favorites. How are you? warm tea with honey for the throat?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,248 ★★★★★
    A recent study shows 95% of statistics are made up.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

A recent study shows 95% of statistics are made up.

Including the study’s stats themselves 😉
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited February 28
    Solo objectives pull…not to shabby 🫡

Got some dust…and got to do this;

Will be good for next bg season, but will prob be banned…

Ascended Kindred and Warlock 👻

Fun fact: My last 4 x 6* pulls are: Hulkling, CGR, Werewolf and Absman 🧨💥🔥🔥🔥

Done with EQ/SQ/BG…ready for football > #ynwa 👻