**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fintech Mojo or Tigra/Jabari

A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
So I am down to the worst 2 Content Creator Carinas.

Mojo is R4
Tigra is R4
Jabari is R3

I can ascend one after WOW this Wednesday.

I had purchased the TB offer to obtain 30% boosts and I got 5 of the potion deals at the end of the month. Completed Zemo and Avengers.... I have 83 revives left but not many health potions.

I will use units if I need to, seems like the better option compared to letting revives expire and not get used.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with these and which could be used with less healing up and using revives instead (lots of 40%).

Chip and unavoidable damage is a real worry here.

Thank you for any advice.

Fintech Mojo or Tigra/Jabari 28 votes

Mojo
35%
CazSungjGrootman1294CASrinivasDfour24AshacekarMenToWolvesHonorable_BluJayMarvelNoobSnorlaxKam 10 votes
Tigra / Jabari
64%
Ackbar67xxKINGxJULIANxxcaptain_rogersMilan1405ItsClobberinTimeValkyrion99Z2f6hQSavage123456789CrcrcrcSirGamesBondJT_SupremeUltragamerRainwind76Wonderfulloser1948Dab_westTNK_131GalactikDonutvictor158 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    Tigra / Jabari
    You have to take twice as many fights with Tigra, so it will probably be more efficient to ascend her
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 639 ★★★
    Tigra / Jabari
    Jabari and Mojo are available as 7*. Ascending tigra is more useful longtime and will take more fights, and she's a great champion in BGs and AW if you know how to use her. You only need Jabari for modok, scorpion and dormammu, tigra handles the rest.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Ascend Tigra. Mojo challenge actually lets you capitalize on Team revives if you’ve been lucky with pulls. I had 6*R4 Mojo, 7*R1 and then I took my 5* to R5. This let me use team revives to make that challenge more cost efficient
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Neither. Save your resources lol