Options

Who would be the best 5 star rank 5 level 65? I want youre votes!

Hello fello readers! this is gwenom! I wanted to know who will you make rank 5 level 65 5 star FIRST! my vote is for gwenpool!
I know everyone loves there own heros but lets not go abom and colosses cose they aint that good so please go starlord stark spidey blade (seatin is going whit him) ghost rider and you know the god to demigod guys! or was it demi god to god guys? I HAVE NO IDEA!

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    Debating between SL and Blade.
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    colossus
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    There is a video on seatin's youtube channel where he had a poll on which 5* champs the community thinks is best to 5/65. Almost 3000 people voted so you'll find the most accurate results on there
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Vision (Both of them) for me at least.
  • Options
    Richdane1Richdane1 Posts: 16
    HypeBeastPerion
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    So you tell us who we can't pick, who we should say, then sign off with "I HAVE NO IDEA" 😂
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Spark
  • Options
    DV or GR for me.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    There is a video on seatin's youtube channel where he had a poll on which 5* champs the community thinks is best to 5/65. Almost 3000 people voted so you'll find the most accurate results on there

Sungj is right, hehe, I already voted my in Seatin's poll.

@gwenom can take a look here to see if the 3000+ voters think alike with us here :)

Best 5 Star Champions To Rank 5? - Vote Now! - Marvel Contest Of Champions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0CLnZSp1uc
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,048 ★★★★★
    I'll be taking up Iceman
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Are you all kidding me i have starky and sl and gr and DV all duped and i use em constantly but the one i would rank up to 4-5 as a 5* even unduped is none other then ULTRON , the guy is AQ god.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Debating between SL and Blade.

That’s who I’ve been pondering, can’t make up my mind, AA & Magik are top runners too
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I have Spark, Iceman, SL, Blade and Magik to choose from...
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,048 ★★★★★
    I have Spark, Iceman, SL, Blade and Magik to choose from...

On behalf of everyone else, we hate you. Also, for whoever said Ultron he's plenty good enough at 4/55 for AQ, plus AQ just isn't difficult enough to warrant focusing your only 5/65 on it. I'd take up a war attacker like blade, ice, magik
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Unless they release Nova or red Skull soon I’ll be taking up my Doc Ock wether he’s the best or not
  • Options
    zero7 wrote: »
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Are you all kidding me i have starky and sl and gr and DV all duped and i use em constantly but the one i would rank up to 4-5 as a 5* even unduped is none other then ULTRON , the guy is AQ god.

i was thinking the same thing. reason is, all his qualities are good, but he is one that would really benefit from some more damage output with higher attack at 5/65

Interestingly, that's the same thought I had about Iceman. Not that Ultron isn't a good choice, but Iceman has more immunities than Ultron and while Ultron has two heals Iceman can push someone to S3 over and over again and take just a tickle of damage. Adding rank 5 damage to Iceman would add massive damage to his extremely strong defensive abilities.
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    SHE HULK
  • Options
    gwenomgwenom Posts: 14
    ahh seatins vid ah what ever who cares! I wanted to see youre idias not a pole from a youtuber! yes I know it exists I watched it and voted in! (I think you know who I voted) why do you think that I dont know? I watch him everyday!
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    Your*