NICE SCREW UP IN THE LAST 72H OF VALOR LEADERBOARD

Legendary_GattoLegendary_Gatto Member Posts: 83
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Let's start clear with this list

Extra valor (from top3 solo events and 1st place in arena)

1) [€rgo] Chinese name - 159.500
2) Verygoot - 155.000
3) Lanzadore - 82.500
4) Thanks_So_Much - 40.500
5) Expendabl 1 - 22500
6) Jigsaw killer - 12000
7) Duduzelove - 9500
8) A-bomb - 7500
9) Cepkn91 - 7500
10) Lglsvn - 7500
11) Abyss44 - 7000
12) Kiu khen - 7000
13) Leerath - 7000
14) Goose 26 - 4500
15) Lobzik76 - 4500
16) Lundis1987 - 4500
17) [Iso8a] Chinese name - 2500
18) Coathang3r - 2500
19) Dimi4_34 - 2500
20) Stara99 - 2500
21) jst4kix - 2500
22) kill999666 - 2500
23) muratozkan - 2500
24) turok09 - 2500

Those are the players that have gained extra valor from doing top 3 or #1 in arena, with the exact amount of extra valor gained during the month

Explain me this, i've gained 40k extra valor investing my time and efforts grinding for every solo event
Actually, a guy that gained only 2500 extra valor have only 15k less than me
Why this? because we could trigger everytime a test of valor in few minutes from when one ended
From 48h till now we triggered 1 or 2 only, but we had every member claiming huge amounts of valor that had stockpiled, we had both a lot of completions and explorations of the monthly quest by several members

You are screwing up someone that have spent a month grinding with his time and efforts all the events, that deserved a good amount of valor to lead up other contenders, for the reason of a stupid RNg event/chance to trigger one of this quests

How can this be a "fair for everyone" competition, if the efforts putted to gain the extra valor amount are not worth in any way?
I pretend a good reply from the team at this
Thanks

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    Sup bro just i just read all of ur post and ur right about the bounty mission sometimes i take 100k valor and nothing happens and sometimes it triggers with 5k crazy hein it's as random as this and everyone has the same randomness so if u can't start it sometimes believe me we all can't and it's frusturating.
    to answer ur questions about those guys who u said they gained extra valor kabam stated they gained the valor yes they can buy stuff with it however his not counted in the leaderboards that's it
  • Legendary_GattoLegendary_Gatto Member Posts: 83
    edited December 2017
    bo you didn't catch what i'm saying, this extra valor is obtained by ranking in the top 3 in the vanquishing blow event, or at #1 in the last 8 featured arenas
    In addition of what everyone else obtain , and is counted in the lifetime valor
    In that list, i'm Thanks_So_Much, and believe me i have put a lot of efforts in those solo event to ensure my spot in top10, and now i risk to be wiped out from top10 only because this randomness triggering those tests of valor
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
    But @Legendary_Gatto your not missing out that much Valor just due to the bounty missions!

It's the minimal amount you can get, it was all had in the event quest, arenas and top ranks daily in solo events.

The bounty Valor gained will have little to no effect in the top 10 leaderboard.

The top guy in the UK has paid mercs to do all his stuff anyway, gonna get a 5* Thor for doing nothing himself
    If i go from playing 4 bounty missions to 1-2 every 24h, i'm missing a lot of valor if others still trigger
    every bounty mission is 15k valor, and i got 40k extra from top 3 in solo events for all the time i ranked in
    just 3 bounty mission less than someone that never got a top3, and i will end with less than them, nullifying every top3 i putted effort in
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Member Posts: 93
    The lack of bounty missions has absolutely strangled us. We're a top 300 alliance and haven't had a quest in 3 days
  • hungama01hungama01 Member Posts: 108
    lol from last 5 days not even one bounty mission has started... inspite many master quest wer completed by members of alliance and they didnt able to pull to bounty mission...
    valar isn't a fair contest for us
  • Wolfe_Wolfe_ Member Posts: 12
    But @Legendary_Gatto your not missing out that much Valor just due to the bounty missions!

It's the minimal amount you can get, it was all had in the event quest, arenas and top ranks daily in solo events.

The bounty Valor gained will have little to no effect in the top 10 leaderboard.

The top guy in the UK has paid mercs to do all his stuff anyway, gonna get a 5* Thor for doing nothing himself

Let's not go accusing people on the boards. If you have an issue report the player.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Rng shouldn’t decide an event like this and that is why I didn’t put much extra effort in it. But hi!
  • I hope Kabam will thoroughly examine how the top 10 players earned their valor. Award top 10 legitimate winners. That’s all we are asking in the name of fairness. Please check them out Kabam Miike.
    I see that someone flagged me for abuse, i'm not an expert on the forums
    Let me know what i did wrong please, and sorry if i did something not permitted
    Thanks
  • BlackhawkbillBlackhawkbill Member Posts: 117
    I was actually in the top 5 for about the first week or so in this valor event....and had ambitions to be top 10....but decided to forgo that venture due to a few reasons.

1. I simply would not have the time needed to spend to get a top spot in 8 consecutive feature arenas.

2. The vanquishing blow event RNG was garbage w regards to the ones concerning L3’s, incineration and shock.

3. I pulled a 5* Thor from a feature GM crystal (yay me!)

4. And lastly the randomized triggering effect of these stupid bounty missions. Absolutely the worst idea for en event like this. As soon as I saw certain alliances including mine (in the top 10) were having issues triggering them....I tapped out. And mind you...my alliance is highly active in ALL events.

While I feel bad for ya “thanks_so_much”....cause ya made one hell of a run at that top spot. I’ve no sympathy cause I knew something like this was gonna happen....

The bounty missions should have been scheduled at certain times and guaranteed to trigger giving all players the same amount of chances to earn that extra valor.

Glass half full....Kabam seems to have learned their lesson going by how the M.O.D.O.K’s Lab is being configured this month...
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Thanks
    People can’t flag you for any reason they want, there are zero qualifications for being able to use the function. I would ignore it.
    I was actually in the top 5 for about the first week or so in this valor event....and had ambitions to be top 10....but decided to forgo that venture due to a few reasons.

1. I simply would not have the time needed to spend to get a top spot in 8 consecutive feature arenas.

2. The vanquishing blow event RNG was garbage w regards to the ones concerning L3’s, incineration and shock.

3. I pulled a 5* Thor from a feature GM crystal (yay me!)

4. And lastly the randomized triggering effect of these stupid bounty missions. Absolutely the worst idea for en event like this. As soon as I saw certain alliances including mine (in the top 10) were having issues triggering them....I tapped out. And mind you...my alliance is highly active in ALL events.

While I feel bad for ya “thanks_so_much”....cause ya made one hell of a run at that top spot. I’ve no sympathy cause I knew something like this was gonna happen....

The bounty missions should have been scheduled at certain times and guaranteed to trigger giving all players the same amount of chances to earn that extra valor.

Glass half full....Kabam seems to have learned their lesson going by how the M.O.D.O.K’s Lab is being configured this month...

If you remember, i did a lot of comments or threads about how unfair for the competition this "randomness" thing triggering the test of valor bounty mission was
    totally agree with you, and yeah is such a disappointment that i did a lot of top 3 in vanquishing blow ( a 2nd place in sp3 and shock too included lmao) and now i see people that never did one top3 in those solo events that have catched me up
    But you know, the month is over, the efforts putted on... Let's wait and hope to trigger the last 2-3 tests of valor that fit in those last hour and pray for stay in the top
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    Ah you are that Thanks_So_Much guy. To get this out of the way first, congrats for putting up such a grind that makes me see your name everytime I open the leaderboard, takes a startling amount of dedication and determination to do that.

But yes, I am also frustrated with bounty mission triggers. My alliance has been really unlucky on those, but had the alliance been luckier and triggered those bounty missions regularly, I would have gotten into the top 10000. (of course, not all the blame is gonna be put on Kabam, but still, my fate was decided on the RNG too)

This pretty much sucks, the fact that even acquiring large amounts of valor may still NOT result in a bounty mission trigger. This makes the event more based on RNG the higher in the leaderboard you go, rather than dedication, because dedication just simply increases the chance of you earning more valor (bounty missions), but is not a guarantee.

They should have made bounty missions trigger at regular intervals, or make a requirement of valor earning to trigger one. (eg. Bounty mission shows it is locked, also shows Alliance Valor Collected: x / 200,000). That way, it would have been guaranteed that those who put in hard work, get the rewards they deserve, rather than inputting their hard work into a gambling machine where their fate and rewards are based on the RNG
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Thanks

People are just slow & don’t realize it’s not a “dislike” button, I say this constantly cause it’s annoying
  • Hey Kabam Miike. What’s the game team going to do bro? Would you please ask them to consider making it top 20 to make it more fair for the players who dedicated the entire month for this contest only to be screwed by Bounty Missions not triggering? Thanks
  • battleonebattleone Member Posts: 286 ★★
    AS a statistician, I appreciate what @Legendary_Gatto is saying here, but I have a couple questions as in reference to a guy with only 2500 extra being that close.

May I ask what kind of score you were putting up in daily event to be in top 10 (this is just curiosity)

Second -- more to analyze how someone could be this close to you other than random event, what ratio of your time was arena (1 pt per fight) vs say rtl (0 pt per fight but efficient energy use) vs master event quest (3 pts per fight)

I would think the absolute pinnacle of efficiency would be in one of early master levels, getting 3 pts per fight and just getting enough in arena to get 1-10.. this would be more costly in energy, more pts per fight
  • SaladinoSaladino Member Posts: 21
    I feel your pain, I was only going to be top 1000 though, but we can't get any Valor to trigger and we play constantly. Its ridiculous I should have never even tried the event. Don't get me wrong I love the rewards and grateful but I think everyone should get fair shot at the top. After arena ended I slowly watched myself fall down the charts until I just gave up.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Member Posts: 324 ★★
    The lack of bounty missions has absolutely strangled us. We're a top 300 alliance and haven't had a quest in 3 days

Sasme here and in the beginning of the month of Nov, our alliance wasnt able to spawn them either due to a "bug". My wife's ally had them going like every 6 hours perfectly. I only ended up with like 5.7mill lifetime and hit every vanquishing blow and almost every featured arena.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Member Posts: 551 ★★
    hungama01 wrote: »
    lol from last 5 days not even one bounty mission has started... inspite many master quest wer completed by members of alliance and they didnt able to pull to bounty mission...
    valar isn't a fair contest for us

That’s cuz u don’t know what you’re doing
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Saladino wrote: »
    I feel your pain, I was only going to be top 1000 though, but we can't get any Valor to trigger and we play constantly. Its ridiculous I should have never even tried the event. Don't get me wrong I love the rewards and grateful but I think everyone should get fair shot at the top. After arena ended I slowly watched myself fall down the charts until I just gave up.

2 weeks ago I was ranking mid 200s. I started dropping roughly 200 spots a day even tho I was ranking feature arenas and 1-20% in all solo goals. Once I got around rank 800 I stopped trying. Only difference was bounty missions. Our alliance like many struggles to get them.