Magic Thief - NEEDS NERF ASAP

Comments

• CdjcdkjCdjcdkj Member Posts: 74
    Did they respond to this yet
  • ArifuteraArifutera Member Posts: 210 ★★★
    This is a road block tactic.
    Crush was better in the sense we can atleast get the defender down in 1/2 deaths.
    With some champs + node combinations, this tactic can road block anyone. Or do the fight repeatedly for 20 times taking 5% each attempt
  • PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Member Posts: 186 ★★
    Cdjcdkj said:

Did they respond to this yet

Sometimes no response is just as much of a response.

Tells me they have full intention of going forward with this tactic.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Member Posts: 295 ★★
    We are thinking about this in a sense that Kabam cares about the player base. Let’s not forget most likely Kabam will be selling the counter (destroyer) to this tactic for 100 dollar guaranteed to valiants and how many crystals they will sell. They may be thinking about this in a short term profit aspect instead of long term health of game which is not good.
  • HERUHERU Member Posts: 129 ★★
    Many players are retiring after Wow week 1, CC Carina's Challenges, now this AW tactics BS.

And many more players will leave since the game has become so frustrating, unless you spend money and ask the Norse Gods to send you the only possible champion that can counter a node/defender combination...and I'm priviledged, since already Valiant. I can't even imagine how thousands of Paragon players may feel right now.

@Kabam this trend of increasing complexity and difficulty is getting out of control. Where are the only improvements that the community wants: 1) Better masteries management 2) Fixing input drop issues and AI behaviors?
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    Jkw634 said:

We are thinking about this in a sense that Kabam cares about the player base. Let’s not forget most likely Kabam will be selling the counter (destroyer) to this tactic for 100 dollar guaranteed to valiants and how many crystals they will sell. They may be thinking about this in a short term profit aspect instead of long term health of game which is not good.

Destroyer can’t remove passive indestructible, Kabam did this only for forcing players to use potions
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 77
    It's annoying af when kabam guys are able to comment on other posts but not on a post that will/might effect a whole month of a particular game mode.
    Either they are not sure how to handle this situation or just don't want to acknowledge it at all till very late & then say" it's too late, either leave it or play it"
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Hold tight folks. These concerns have been aired in the team as well. They are well aware as to how bad this tactic is.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Member Posts: 295 ★★
    FunnyDude said:

Jkw634 said:

Destroyer can’t remove passive indestructible, Kabam did this only for forcing players to use potions
    Even better way to sell the champ. Come in and say hey guys removing the fact indestructible is passive.

Hold tight folks. These concerns have been aired in the team as well. They are well aware as to how bad this tactic is.

They’re doing a great job of showing it by not acknowledging anything that’s been posted about it. A simple “we hear your concerns” would be nice.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    PIKESTAIN said:

They’re doing a great job of showing it by not acknowledging anything that’s been posted about it. A simple “we hear your concerns” would be nice.
    i think some actions amending the tactic would be better than a statement that means absolutely nothing.
  • BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 551 ★★★★
    I few bottle neck areas need to be addressed such as polka and one eye. These areas punish parry where you are supposed to parry a defender and the tactic pool doesn’t have the options to deal with the tactic and these nodes at the same time.
    Thanks for the update.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners.

We have been aware of and monitoring this situation. We hear your concerns.

The game team has devised a plan to address concerns around the restrictiveness of the meta and it's impact on Alliance Wars. We will have thorough communications and planning laid out for you all soon; we're aiming for tomorrow.

Please maintain your own expectations in this short wait.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Nice to hear
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,857 ★★★★★
    edited March 5
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners.

....We will have thorough communications and planning laid out for you all soon; we're aiming for tomorrow.

Please maintain your own expectations in this short wait....

We will...

• iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners.

We have been aware of and monitoring this situation. We hear your concerns.

The game team has devised a plan to address concerns around the restrictiveness of the meta and it's impact on Alliance Wars. We will have thorough communications and planning laid out for you all soon; we're aiming for tomorrow.

Please maintain your own expectations in this short wait.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Hoping we have some real changes to the tactic

• noor17noor17 Member Posts: 56
    Kudos KABAM you’ve made another mode for majority of people to Despise!
    I miss CRUSH tactic 🥲

• Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    noor17 said:

Kudos KABAM you’ve made another mode for majority of people to Despise!
    I miss CRUSH tactic 🥲

And I miss you
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 740 ★★★★
    Beewee said:

I don't understand how this continues to happen every time a new tactic is introduced. Why isn't anything tested beforehand?

I think it’s even funnier how it’s not solely an aw issue either. This happens constantly with battlegrounds every time a new set of nodes is put in place.
    you play in one of the top 2 teams, right? what do your mates think of the shift in war?