AI sudden Heavys are starting to be a little bit annoying

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
So, the last 2 weeks, the AI is playing like Mysterio, just random Heavys out of nowhere, sometimes near you, sometimes far away, sometimes intercepts you with heavys, sometimes just spams it.

Probably this has been acknowledged already, but do we expect a fast patch or this will last as much as the other AI problems due to how hard it is to find where the code is messing with the AI?

Comments

• SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,286 ★★★
    This is only my experience...I saw so many discussions..but now I am facing continuously this problem... maybe I'm little less skilled player.
    My Experience 😭👇

Sometimes the Ai Champ play defensively.
    *They Holds special attacks.
    And when I intercept they use continuous heavy.
    When I Dex , they came quickly near to me and spam heavy.
    I already stopped attack because they reached Sp2 and little to Sp3.
    When I failed Dex after so many Dex, their 1 hit me and filled Sp3 and then my Champs ⚰️💀🥀.
    Sometimes when entering fight they use heavy and hardly makes my Champs 20% health with their heavy critical damge 😭.
    When I'm try to intercept... while they holding special attacks...they use special attacks.
    And the block penetration of defence Champs is😱
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    In my experience, it depends on the champ… For example, Mysterio, Doom and Chavez are the most „heavy-hitting“ champs in the game and throw them unexpectedly, regardless of where they are…

Other champs less so…
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Skill issue.... lol, just kidding.

I haven't had that issue yet, but I can see how that would be super annoying.
    It's bad enough chavez and mysterious do it, let alone if a bunch of champs are doing it now.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★
    Bro I was using ladyD in war, if you block a hit with her you lose your Red Power or whatever that is.

I was literally NOT using my left hand to block or dex but STILL some of these AI like Chavez, Hemidal, Nova, Mysterio, spot were spamming heavy like crazy, like relax a bit man, we get it you're hard coded to use heavy but these AI make its whole personality to spam heavy in row.