Options

Kate Bishop's dialed in

https://youtu.be/JOKWt2tt1qc?si=XGaO0xP0ThgWuxsg
Can someone tell me why Im unable to get the 3rd dialed in passive? My Kate is sig 80. At sig 1 the max stacks should be increased to 3 (At Sig 100 Max is 4 and at 200 max is 5). As you saw, I did indeed get a perfect release. Not being able to get the extra dialed in leads to me losing out on increased debuff duration, and decreased arrow potency. Obviously for this ROL fight it doesnt matter but I just used this fight as an example.

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,125 ★★★★★
    At sig 200 she's actually max 6 ... you start with a max of 3 ... when duped it goes to 4 .. when at 100 sigs it goes to 5 and max sig it goes to 6.

and no, i don't know why dialed in isn't triggering lol
  • Options
    homerbarthomerbart Posts: 14
    Deacon said:

At sig 200 she's actually max 6 ... you start with a max of 3 ... when duped it goes to 4 .. when at 100 sigs it goes to 5 and max sig it goes to 6.

I believe at sig 200 its max 5 because when unduped her max is 2

Could be wrong though, but either way something weird is happening with my kate
  • Options
    homerbart said:

Deacon said:

Yep you're right. AuntM has the wrong info ... there it states the max is 3 .. but in game it states the max unduped is 2 ... at some point it was 3 though otherwise where would AuntM pull the info from. So in game yes at sig 200 her max is 5 but according to AuntM at one point sig 200 was max 6.
  • Options
    Deacon said:

homerbart said:

Deacon said:

Yep you're right. AuntM has the wrong info ... there it states the max is 3 .. but in game it states the max unduped is 2 ... at some point it was 3 though otherwise where would AuntM pull the info from. So in game yes at sig 200 her max is 5 but according to AuntM at one point sig 200 was max 6.
    nah in auntmai it says {3} which generally is basically a placeholder
  • Options
    homerbart said:

Deacon said:

homerbart said:

Deacon said:

bro that's literally what i just said 😂
  • Options
    Deacon said:

homerbart said:

Deacon said:

homerbart said:

Deacon said:

bro that's literally what i just said 😂
    mb. Anyway hopefully this weird bug thing is fixed I had raised a support ticket a while back but kabam just said that they'll look into it

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,469 ★★★

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Yeah I had this bug too when preparing for necro months ago. I took my Kate to s100 and couldn’t get the 4th dialed in, was stuck at 3. Once I max sigged her the problem fixed itself and I was able to get 5, so I’d do that if you can. I know of at least 4-5 people who have had the same issue, it’s gotta be a bug.
  • Options

Yeah I had this bug too when preparing for necro months ago. I took my Kate to s100 and couldn’t get the 4th dialed in, was stuck at 3. Once I max sigged her the problem fixed itself and I was able to get 5, so I’d do that if you can. I know of at least 4-5 people who have had the same issue, it’s gotta be a bug.

k thanks for lmk. Can't max sig her yet, i can take her to sig 100 from the Saga sig stones though so I'll see if anything happens
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    homerbart said:

k thanks for lmk. Can't max sig her yet, i can take her to sig 100 from the Saga sig stones though so I'll see if anything happens
    She was bugged at sig 100 for me, that’s how I found out about it. Zone 25 gives 100 generic sig stones if you can do that, or there’s always the bg store. Either way I’d try to max sig her asap, it so worth it for her.