Comments

• Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    You don’t advertise mercing here. @Kabam Crashed I don’t like to tag you and your colleagues, but….
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    Lol, what courage it takes to advertise mercing on this forum. I have a feeling a ban hammer is coming your way OP. Time to create a new account, but I'm pretty sure you have a few of them so I hope Kabams bans them all.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    edited March 3
    MRCHINNU said:
    Dude, you're ruining the game for everyone. If you feel the need to cheat in a GAME (which is purely for fun) then just quit. We don't want you in our community.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    I need this level of confidence in my life.

Also this guy is likely a scammer.
  • MRCHINNUMRCHINNU Member Posts: 5
    😁😁😁
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    If you're going to advertise illicit services, at least make the title more descriptive. I would 100% have guessed this was a post about someone who either was asking for advice on exploration, or had just explored themselves and was showing off rankups.

If you're going to be stupid, and least don't be bad at it. "I will 100% Necro for you" or "Merc will get you Valiant" or many other titles could have made the idiotic decision of promoting your services on a Kabam site ever so slightly less ridiculous. But then, you chose to merc, so your decisionmaking skills clearly need some help.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Wow.... the stupidity is real here......

Is this guy banned yet?
    I legit thought it was somebody asking for advice, or congrats because he finally did necropolis or something...
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    What is mercing???
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

What is mercing???

If you find some content in game too tough for you, you give your account to other player and ask them to finish the content for you, in exchange of money. This is called as mercing.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★
    Lol are u serious?
    I think the white tiger pfp is cursed
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,935 ★★★★★
    MRCHINNU said:

necropolis complete 1000rs xplore 2500rs agon Kate bishop required

I completed it 100% without Kate and for free.