Options

Day 4 of not being able to login 🙂

Xoxo18Xoxo18 Posts: 39
edited March 3 in General Discussion
I have not been able to login to the game for the past few days and have been stuck in the loading screen. I have posted numerous times about this but got no response as I have missed aw, as abd daily rewards for many days and have also missed on some expiring stuff.

Comments

• Options
    Xoxo18Xoxo18 Posts: 39
    edited March 3
    ahmynuts said:

Submit a support ticket instead of constantly annoying everyone here ffs

Then don’t open and comment 🙂. You saw the title and saw that it was me yet still decided to read. And I can’t submit ticket cause I can’t open the game 🤦‍♂️.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Xoxo18 said:

ahmynuts said:

Then don’t open and comment 🙂. You saw the title and saw that it was me yet still decided to read. And I can’t submit ticket cause I can’t open the game 🤦‍♂️.
    Sigh
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 110
    Maybe don’t cheat
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163

Xoxo18 said:

ahmynuts said:

You don't submit a ticket in the game...
    It’s actually where kabam prefers and tells you to send ticket first and if no way only then go to submit ticket outside game. They like to have it connected as many using submit ticket don’t give name or proper info and it’s a struggle for them.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    edited March 3
    Chiicc said:

Xoxo18 said:

ahmynuts said:

You don't submit a ticket in the game...
    It’s actually where kabam prefers and tells you to send ticket first and if no way only then go to submit ticket outside game. They like to have it connected as many using submit ticket don’t give name or proper info and it’s a struggle for them.
    No, you're getting your information mixed up. The support button in-game only takes you to submit a support request through their normal report system, which can be found here: https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

There's no difference between pressing the button in-game or going directly to submit a ticket
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,810 ★★★★★
    I assume you could login day N-5 or you have not login for sometime?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    I had a similar problem in the past where it’s stuck in the loading screen. Have you try deleting the game and install again? That worked for me.