**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Destroyer and Loki synergy

CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
edited March 3 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    edited March 3
    Kind of disappointed by the asguardian synergy ngl. I understand how Odin’s buff can be helpful but their are better options such as Heimdall or Valkyrie who’s buffs actually add a little extra.

And for Loki I don’t how this is preferable to using a SP3 and buff stealing, unless it also means that you can nullify passives. Or if the synergy is just worded wrong in which case we might have a 50% chance to “steal all remaining buffs”. This would’ve been a great synergy to show off during the deep dive and I think specific champs should still get that spotlight as we know of them because of their associations with other more notable characters.

The rest of the Destroyers synergies are pretty cool and I like that both the Serpent and the Destroyer have relevant synergies with strong champs that can make for some great questing lineups
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★

Kind of disappointed by the asguardian synergy ngl. I understand how Odin’s buff can be helpful but their are better options such as Heimdall or Valkyrie who’s buffs actually add a little extra.

And for Loki I don’t how this is preferable to using a SP3 and buff stealing, unless it also means that you can nullify passives. Or if the synergy is just worded wrong in which case we might have a 50% chance to “steal all remaining buffs”. This would’ve been a great synergy to show off during the deep dive and I think specific champs should still get that spotlight as we know of them because of their associations with other more notable characters.

The rest of the Destroyers synergies are pretty cool and I like that both the Serpent and the Destroyer have relevant synergies with strong champs that can make for some great questing lineups

Loki cannot steal all buffs available in the game so this is giving him a way to handle them which he previously did not have