**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Simple fix for Dani moonstar

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
I have a rank 3 7 star zero regrets. Love her play style. Rarely gets banned in bgs. Nukes fights.

I’m not really all that bothered by the whole nick fury thing but I think a very simple fix would be to implement a similar system already used for a lot of science champions

If a science is fighting a skill then many of them can’t inflict slow or other things. Just do the same with Dani. Skill champs can’t bypass the Miss Seems like it would be easy enough to implement But what do I know about coding or programming haha

Comments

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    That's built in to slow, regardless of which class applies it, slow does not apply when you have class disadvantage. It also seems unlikely (but not impossible) that they would make any more changes to Dani, given that they just finished her buff.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 823 ★★★
    I doubt they will change her right now in future maybe
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★
    Once the nick fury bug is fixed I think she'll shine a lot more. You can play around him pretty easily as long as you control your combo which you should do with her anyway
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    They just need to fix the bug with Nick
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    She won't get changed, fell flat on release and that's it.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    I just think it’s funny that even when she might shine against a tougher defender like The Serpent he hard counters miss AND has a chance to bypass her “marked” mechanic. It’s like they try to design ways to keep her Mid-star.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Yeah I love picking Dani then remember oh yeah; these champs can't miss so she's cut off at the knees
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★

Yeah I love picking Dani then remember oh yeah; these champs can't miss so she's cut off at the knees

Or when she’s a tactic attacker in a meta that punishes miss mechanics…