**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MASSIVE Lag after update

13»

Comments

• Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 ★★★
    If this lagging bs keeps up when the next eop drops it’s gonna be disastrous
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,889 ★★★★
    edited March 6
    Another one in a long line of misses this year. First raids, then WoW, then Carina's challenges, now this.
    How long will mcoc last? Is this the beginning of its downfall?
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 233 ★★★
    Zero issues on my iPhone 14 Pro max.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
    13 Pro Max—still lag issues. Intercepting timing is slightly off and parry seems to come and go.

Wow and new content starts tomorrow, so is there an update coming on fixes, source of problem, etc.?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,889 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

13 Pro Max—still lag issues. Intercepting timing is slightly off and parry seems to come and go.

Wow and new content starts tomorrow, so is there an update coming on fixes, source of problem, etc.?

Dr. Zola

Any info for WoW week 3? Who's the boss
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 70
    Seeing similar lag, iphone 14 pro
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    edited March 6
    I was forced to update this evening. I played arena for about an hour. Two fights in a row in the same match I had this issue happen. The third it didn't. But that was it. Very odd.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    I understand needing to update to run new content and changes. I understand that things happen that are unexpected that may affect users. But to literallty force me to update - when i KNOW the update is going to eff up my ability to play through content, is really, really whack.

There's no reason I should've been forced to update this afternoon when I couldve kept playing through Act 8 - which changed not at all from an update - in the meantime. But I tried and i gave up after a few attempts.

I feel like parry itself (as in the timing for blocking) has been worse in the past couple months than before. And this, now, I couldn't even play it without taking a combo to the face which could literally ruin your progression.

iPhone 14 Pro.
  • Options

I was forced to update this evening. I played arena for about an hour. Two fights in a row in the same match I had this issue happen. The third it didn't. But that was it. Very odd.

And you usually don’t have issues, if I recall correctly. My problems with this update are more sporadic, similar to what you describe, but when they occur mid-fight it can be disruptive.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

And you usually don’t have issues, if I recall correctly. My problems with this update are more sporadic, similar to what you describe, but when they occur mid-fight it can be disruptive.

Dr. Zola
    That is correct. And it was just two fights out of three in a single arena round. And not right after updated. Nothing else. It was very odd.
  • Options
    JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 132
    It also happens during BG, at what point is your "investigation" who had you called, Inspector Clouseau!?!?
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    Any chance of an update here or is this our new normal?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Is anyone else getting randomly stuck in place when trying to dash back since the update? Is there any way that could be part of the issues?
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

Is anyone else getting randomly stuck in place when trying to dash back since the update? Is there any way that could be part of the issues?

I have been getting frame skipping that’s pretty bad—by that I mean my champ/defender vaulting a couple of steps ahead suddenly. It’s sporadic, but when it happens it’s not good.

Haven’t really had it quite like this. Concerning, but I’m done with WoW for the fortnight so other than getting punished in BGs not much to fret about for now. ;)

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

I have been getting frame skipping that’s pretty bad—by that I mean my champ/defender vaulting a couple of steps ahead suddenly. It’s sporadic, but when it happens it’s not good.

Haven’t really had it quite like this. Concerning, but I’m done with WoW for the fortnight so other than getting punished in BGs not much to fret about for now. ;)

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Crine60 said:

Dr. Zola
    Yes I get that too, which is annoying for parrying and sometimes renders me unable to dex specials, but overall for me the lag has gone down significantly from the day of the update. Has it also improved relative to that for you?
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

DrZola said:

Crine60 said:

Dr. Zola
    Yes I get that too, which is annoying for parrying and sometimes renders me unable to dex specials, but overall for me the lag has gone down significantly from the day of the update. Has it also improved relative to that for you?
    Overall better, yes. But I still get *chunky* frame rendering in the middle of a fight for no apparent reason.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Jclark3168Jclark3168 Posts: 82
    Is there any updates with this yet? It feels so incredibly slow. I don’t want to try any content that I can’t auto play because I’m going to have to use revives from it just freezing and the AI being able to recover much quicker and wrecking me. My special button also isn’t registering that I’m hitting it.
  • Options

Hey all, we are aware and looking into these Lag spikes that are affecting iOS devices. If anybody is experiencing them on other devices, please let us know.

What’s the update with this Miike? Has there been a fix pushed? If so, I continue to have screen freezes and dropped frames this morning doing the special objectives. Yesterday it was everywhere in BGs and the SQ.

Follow-up would be appreciated.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    a_ba_b Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike Any update on this?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,504 ★★★★

Zero issues on my iPhone 14 Pro max.

I'm on a 14 pro max and game is almost at peak input issue levels for me. In getting hit way before I'd normally be hit, can't parry for the life of me, with a huge plethora of other issues like AI already starting a combo before you can react after yours or their sp3.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    So any update or more under the rug?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike is anyone on forums today? There are more than a couple of game mechanics threads ongoing and it’s just a mass Summoner monologue.

I’m getting super slow frame rate rendering and doing nothing different from normal. Frame freeze also afflicts me. Whatever the team believes it has done to fix things, it isn’t working for more than a few of us.

Again, update appreciated.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    As always, when there is something to comment on we will do so. Most players who were affected by lag spikes had these issues resolved after the content loaded completely into the game. I know that you in particular @DrZola tend to have issues that we have trouble reproducing, and I know we have never been able to resolve why.

Additionally, I am once again seeing that people are confusing what the issue is in this thread and misconstruing input issues (which was never what this was about and were completely unrelated to Lag spikes).

If you are seeing issues outside lag spikes, you need to report them as a bug individually in the Bugs and Known issues section of the forums.
This discussion has been closed.