**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW fight and mastery

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
AW fight , BG3 boss is magik - two issues with this fight , I was fighting with my SL which I revived and used heal potions to get him on his feet’s. I have maxed assassin mastery so when opponent has below 18% of health assassin will kicks in. I used 20% health n attack boost also.
Issues -
1. I dropped my block - now if you see the video (below) you will see I lost my block right when magik is punching my SL. Take a closer look (pic attached) in the pic SL hands are still in block position.

2. Assassin damage - I calculated the damage SL did on magik throughout the fight and magik regen also I considered in the calculation. When I started the fight magik wasn’t in the range of assassin (short of 1900 health) , but after few hits she pushed in the range. Now SL has 16 hits and fury ON with max assassin and 20% boost on also I have 2 points in courage (additional 15% attack when SL is below 50% health).

With all of these SL special 1 damage was 2917. Please check the video and pics

2bi3bz8n52m5.jpegefpil414a0ad.png
w4cszszw4kpu.png

https://youtu.be/iO_GjLSA2cU

Comments