**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Just an idea: Story Boss Rush

Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 637 ★★★
Who would like a story boss rush quest?

I think it would be awesome once you complete an act, it unlocks a story boss rush quest for that act, or even a path within the quest with each path corresponding to an Act, and the option to either run one path or run them all at once.

Comments

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,233 ★★★★★
    You son of gun, count me in
  • Options
    DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 440 ★★
    I posted the exact same thing some time ago lol

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 637 ★★★
    I had a feeling someone would have had a similar idea, it's a good one though. Especially since a lot of these bosses are not playable characters and a separate boss quest would be a great place for practice and testing
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 178 ★★

I think it would be awesome once you complete an act, it unlocks a story boss rush quest for that act, or even a path within the quest with each path corresponding to an Act, and the option to either run one path or run them all at once.

To entice players to explore acts, it should require exploration.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★

I posted the exact same thing some time ago lol

MSD would add a "...with a 2* champion" as well
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,955 ★★★★★

To entice players to explore acts, it should require exploration.
    If they ever did do this type of thing, I agree 100% that you would need to have explored the qiest to get said boss rush type question where you can have fun practicing against them.

No way they would make it after initial completion.