Necropolis: To Ægon or not to Ægon

Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 140
Hi, I've already Ægoned 2 paths: Titania - Guardian & Red Goblin - Elsa.
My question is: are there any other Ægonable paths? I don't have Shuri, Kate Bishop, Wang nor Chavez.
Thanks

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,345 ★★★★★
    Both paths on right side is aegonable
    Mr F path is Aegon+shuri.

Aegon sux in sauron path, better use kate there
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,345 ★★★★★
    Oh I see you don't have kate/shuri.

Aegon can smash path 1 but for mr F path shuri is kinda must
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,733 ★★★★★
    edited March 5

I fought using aegon on every fight except Attuma. I assume you can aegon for him too if you have enough revives. USAFA said he used aegon for every fight. I used shuri for Attuma and namor but on namor I was able to get 14% of his health down with 8 revives using aegon. I mostly did this just to finish aegon ramp, but was suprised it is possible. For namor with aegon just use your sp2 to inflict bleed in order to do damage then go in with combos while the bleed is active. For all other fights I used the aggressive strategy of ending my combos with lights and didnt worry if I got hit because aegon goes unstoppable and gains 9 furies, so you can out damage anyone including Diablo. If you don’t have shuri maybe save the mr fantastic path for last since namor and Attuma with be your hardest fights without her.

Atuma is just a review stick With ægon
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★
    I used aegon on basically every single fight in the quest, only champs I didnt use him on was, diablo, stryfe ( torch handles them both), and namor and attuma ideally you will need shuri for them as aegon will not work.. I mean he will but it will be extremely expensive
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,171 ★★★★★
    Every single path can be done by Aegon, good luck, that's what I did.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,091 ★★★★★
    I believe there are other options for both Namor and Attuma fights, you would have to find out for sure though as I had shuri for those fights.

For diablo I know you can use sandman, not sure about the other options for stryfe, but I believe aegon can do stryfe pretty well if you take it slow (pretty sure I read that somewhere) and I know silver centaurion is painful with Aegon and some people used a counter like Doom for him, but Aegon can definitrly do that fight, I know that one from my own experience smashing him with Aegon.

• FantomaxopFantomaxop Member Posts: 135 ★★
    Mikes_mom said:

My question is: are there any other Ægonable paths? I don't have Shuri, Kate Bishop, Wang nor Chavez.
    Thanks

For Attuma/namor path you gotta have a champ wtih non-contact attacks + damaging debuff applier. Guys like Onslaught, Stryfe, Kitty, Professor X can help with Attuma. Someone like Scorpion against Namor and you are good to go.
  • Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 140

Mikes_mom said:

Thanks

For Attuma/namor path you gotta have a champ wtih non-contact attacks + damaging debuff applier. Guys like Onslaught, Stryfe, Kitty, Professor X can help with Attuma. Someone like Scorpion against Namor and you are good to go.
    I got awaken Kitty, awaken Scorp & unawaken Stryfe, what do you suggest?
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,082 ★★★★
    Mikes_mom said:

Mikes_mom said:

Thanks

I got awaken Kitty, awaken Scorp & unawaken Stryfe, what do you suggest?
    Stryfe
  • Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 140
    Thanks @Nightheart , should I awaken Stryfe for Attuma fight? Will Nimrod work instead of Stryfe? I got him at r4.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,082 ★★★★
    Mikes_mom said:

Thanks @Nightheart , should I awaken Stryfe for Attuma fight? Will Nimrod work instead of Stryfe? I got him at r4.

Stryfe is better awakened so you can ramp him up faster
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★
    The other path thats a bit challenging with Aegon is the Sauron path as it is rough to ramp Aegon on Sauron given the nodes and well…Sauron. I ended up bringing Nimrod for Sauron, and then ramped Aegon on Hit Monkey (which was also challenging). It was good to have Nimrod along for Storm PX later on that path also.