**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

COLLECTED

Make some things only for the collected. Act 5 is just a waste of units. If you give something only for the uncollected, the make something for the collected to help them become uncollected. Nurf act 5 after legends run.

Comments

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Wow... just...wow.

I want to get some reward for not participating in the marathon too.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Wow really? I was expecting these at an earlier point but seems you are the first so you believe the collected need some boosters like the uncollected? If most free to play players got to earn their uncollected title why should you get even more boosts they did huh? Just because you are simply too lazy or bad? I am one of those free to play players and I cannot tell you how satisfied I am at this point of the game after all the grinding since 11th december 2014 to recieve this uncollected achievment. The point is if we managed to do it with the tools we were given then why can't you?
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Make some things only for the collected. Act 5 is just a waste of units. If you give something only for the uncollected, the make something for the collected to help them become uncollected. Nurf act 5 after legends run.

Unfortunately even in real life things don't work this way. You are suggesting that those in a lower tier be given stuff only meant for the lower tier, which doesn't make sense at all. Let's say you are in high school going to College, you want "extra free stuff" for College when you're only in high school?

The truth is becoming Uncollected isn't even at all that difficult if you've already built your champs for it. The whole point of this game and why it's been great all this time in spite all the shortcomings is how Kabam maintained a very successful progression matrix. The whole point of being Uncollected is building up towards it and not being rewarded before hand before you get there.

Have you even 100% Explored Act 4? If you haven't then I believe you have no business complaining about Act 5. If you have already 100% Act 4, that means you have the champs to make it to being Uncollected. It's really that simple.

Please consider that the whole point of being Uncollected is to experience the next stage of this game. What you are requesting will destroy the progression matrix.

Finally, there is no Collected. There's just Uncollected, for your reference.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    You know I agree. I’m also gonna go to my principal and ask for a 4.0 gpa and then not do any schoolwork.
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    You know I agree. I’m also gonna go to my principal and ask for a 4.0 gpa and then not do any schoolwork.

That's too much. 4.0 GPA is for top students who do all the schoolwork.

If you are not doing any, i suggest u ask for around 3.2 instead.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266

That’s the joke

That’s the joke

I get yours, it's only fair that you get mine in return.
  • Make some things only for the collected. Act 5 is just a waste of units. If you give something only for the uncollected, the make something for the collected to help them become uncollected. Nurf act 5 after legends run.

They did make something for the collected to help them become uncollected without spending units. They are called revives and healing potions, and you can accumulate a ton of them in your stash and an unlimited amount of them in unopened crystals. You don't need to spend any money and if you don't want to you don't even need to spend a single unit to become uncollected.

On the other hand, calling Act 5 a waste of units then turning around and asking for Act 5 to become easier after completing a legends run which generally requires a ton of units and offers less benefits is just weird.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    You do get things we don't....we just don't anymore...enjoy.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★

Vote Bernie!
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★

There are special items just for "collected." They're called free crystals and daily crystals. Once you become Uncollected, you get different crystals. So while us Uncollected folk think were all badass and stuff, you can get 1* champions every day and we cannot. That's gotta make you feel good, right?