**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Necropolis path 4 help - Galan Counter

DeejDeej Posts: 108
I’m on path 4 and I’m really nervous about Diablo Stryfe and Galan

Here’s my proposed team -

Aegon 6r5
Proxima
Heimdall
Human Torch 6r4
juggernaut 7r2 (reverse controls)

I don’t have a Galan counter in there. Should i drop proxima or heimdall and bring in a doctor doom?
Can juggernaut handle Galan?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★
    I used aegon for galan and did it in 3 revs, I used sp2 in fury and then after eating the first harvest I would do the sp3 loop and beat him down for as long as possible
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,991 ★★★★★
    Yeah doctor room is highly advisable, he can completely control the fight.

The problem is not harvest damage, but if galan gets to harvest, which he does pretty soon, he gains a huge regen buff. Doom can completely control the fight I did with 2-3 revives.

Stryfe is manageable with Aegon, drop out prox and take in doom, he helps with silver centurion as well.
  • Options

I used aegon for galan and did it in 3 revs, I used sp2 in fury and then after eating the first harvest I would do the sp3 loop and beat him down for as long as possible

Ok thank you!
  • Options

The problem is not harvest damage, but if galan gets to harvest, which he does pretty soon, he gains a huge regen buff. Doom can completely control the fight I did with 2-3 revives.

Stryfe is manageable with Aegon, drop out prox and take in doom, he helps with silver centurion as well.

Thanks,

Can you talk me through the ramp up process without proxima? Do i have to quit after i get hit or before I get hit?
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    drop heimdall get doom. Doom slap galan and win!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    For the love of Thanos drop proxima
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Aegon is fine for Stryfe. Reverse healing is needed for Diablo. I used Sandman, you’ll be good with Torch.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Deej said:

Thanks,

Can you talk me through the ramp up process without proxima? Do i have to quit after i get hit or before I get hit?
    Before you get hit, you won’t have a buffer. I kept Proxima on all of my runs and dropped a reverse controls champ as I wasn’t using them in the gm fight.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,991 ★★★★★
    Deej said:

Thanks,

Quit out whn opponent gets to rooted phase. Try to save atleast 100 combo each run. After 500 combo just play normally. I ramped only 100 hits on jubliee and did the rest at ibom. I used doom for jubliee to cut her power gain.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

For the love of Thanos drop proxima

What’s the method for ramping up Aegon without proxima?
  • Options

Deej said:

Thanks,

Before you get hit, you won’t have a buffer. I kept Proxima on all of my runs and dropped a reverse controls champ as I wasn’t using them in the gm fight.
    That sounds so rough.
    I need the reverse controls champ. The other option is to drop heimdall
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    @Deej I did this path with aegon, proxima, heimdall, torch and wiccan. Aegon can take most of it, then torch did great for diablo and stryfe. Wiccan is reverse controls immune and also solid for the galan fight, in case you don't want to use aegon (though my aegon 3 shot him). Good luck!
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    Doom, Tigra, Wiccan, honesly Aegon can do it just may not be a good time