Jugs or chavez to r2?

Rugbyman371Rugbyman371 Member Posts: 56
Both sig 20. Like Chavez cause she’s a good dual threat. I know jugs is a beast but I feel like all non damaging debuffs comes up more often than not. A lot of cosmics even have easily accessible non damaging debuffs

Jugs or chavez to r2? 51 votes

Chavez
58%
PantherusNZOUYOVegeta9001Foxhero007OurobørosCarnieKRANꓘGreekhitDfour24o_oGiantwalrus56BeastDadahmynutsNONYABIZZOakenshieldMrSakuragiUltragamerwillrun4adonutFrostGiantLordLicky 30 votes
Jugs
41%
Warren_painBigTuna_2054TerraNojokejaymLmaoLegendboy2411RookiieAyden_noah1ThorkiMilan1405SaltE_Wenis69Nameless_IWRed_Lightning0213579rebel_JJMACCvlrPeregrinusSagaChampionEmomikeGlocque 21 votes

Comments

• NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 461 ★★★
    Chavez
    Chavez would do you good in such a long run
    Juggs is easily shut down by 60% of nodes out there and one mistake
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Which one is good against Knull?
    I struggle fighting this champ.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    Chavez

The secret to Knull is don't let him throw his L1. Once you can control that (and can reliably evade his L2) then you're golden.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

The secret to Knull is don't let him throw his L1. Once you can control that (and can reliably evade his L2) then you're golden.
    Thinking about this, is Juggs immune to the L1 effect of reverse control?
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★
    Chavez

Thinking about this, is Juggs immune to the L1 effect of reverse control?

Knull (awakened) will place non-damaging debuffs at start of the fight & pretty sure after any special & it forces juggy to throw special to get the gem back. Not the best matchup imo
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    JAYIRI said:

Chavez would do you good in such a long run
    Juggs is easily shut down by 60% of nodes out there and one mistake

Juggs nukes through 99% of battlegrounds stuff and he’s not as easily shut down as some people try and sell. DarthGhost has shown how broken he is