**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

r2 decision

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
Who to rank up and why? Keep in mind I have just gotten back into bgs cuz of the new store update so my bg deck is very important to me.

r2 decision 36 votes

awakened sassy
80%
PantherusNZRagnarok13Herbal_TaxmanRayven5220Justcause102PikoluAyden_noah1psp742dangarang122AerokSpikerjaxDfour24Jack2634OakenshieldAgenteMagnuswillrun4adonutLickyJJMACAnsh_AMiniMF 29 votes
unawakened white tiger
19%
Logan00Maicoñ97Jyoung1captain_rogersSanmeet13AnandHonorable_BluJayKrusher423 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    awakened sassy
    Since BGs is important to you, tanky defenders are really good to have.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,315 ★★★★
    awakened sassy
    Sasquatch is going to be tough, aside from hp, he has good damage too.
    White Tiger is newer and not widely available in most roster so it might be good BG defender.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    awakened sassy
    Tanky (massive HP and nice Regen), and a good attacker depending on opponent.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Definitely Sassy. He has one of the highest HPs in the entire game, and his damage is pretty decent too. He's one of the best 7* defenders in the 7* pool currently, and is pretty decent on attack as well. White Tiger may be good, but not enough people have her right now, and she's a pretty unproven champ
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,997 ★★★★★
    unawakened white tiger
    White tiger is pretty new champion, so she may get some kills in bgs.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Does anyone have a r2 white tiger? She is pretty new and idk if she is worth it. The only reason im not 100% going with sassy is that there are so many science champs that just absolutely nuke my defenders.