Options

Cavalier

Kabam.... did you make cavalier such a bad,frustrating part of the game so we'd wanna progress faster?Cause it dosen't making me wanna take a break till a buff.Nothing good till Paragon.........

Comments

• Options
    Warren_painWarren_pain Posts: 24
    That's the problem they only give paragon and valiant the worth while,as cavalier we can't even buy good stuff if we wanted......I get it though
  • Options
    Warren_painWarren_pain Posts: 24
    All the good stuff comes at paragon and valiant
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,324 ★★★★★
    edited March 8

a cav player can push to pargon in a day if they have the time considering soon u be having r4 like candy if it your skill there the problem because u or offer has pushed with to hige champions so they think there need r5 ect don’t know your situation but so it wasn’t to be rude in anyway

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Kabam.... did you make cavalier such a bad,frustrating part of the game so we'd wanna progress faster?Cause it dosen't making me wanna take a break till a buff.Nothing good till Paragon.........

That's true man I hated being Cav, that's why I pushed for TB then Paragon and now Valiant. You should try as well
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,906 ★★★★★
    At one point in time Cavalier was the highest progression and got all the best stuff. Your just playing the game when the game has moved on. It's like playing world of warcraft for the first time when everyone else has been doing it for 15+ years and has the best everything. Just put in your time and you'll get there eventually.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 696 ★★★★
    When Act 6 came out, 5* and a few 6* R1/2 were what you had. Getting a 6* R3 was hard enough that it's part of the TB requirement. Now, you can have a full team of 6* R3 and maybe even a 7*.

I'm just suggesting that changing your perspective will make you more satisfied. Cav accounts get much more today as the fourth highest progression than they did as first or second
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Oh boy, you'd have loved it back when progression titles weren't a thing and a 4* crystal for 3000 units was something to be debated for spenders.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,272 ★★★★★

Well duh that's why we have progression titles. Cavalier was released 5 years ago or something. You get rewards from 5 years ago. Simple as that.
    Want more? Progress in story content.
    🚫 🚀