**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

missed opportunity with cellebration event

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
First, I think some of those challenges are very interesting / have no issues with any of them as being "unfair"... however I think the rewards for doing them are a joke, and with all the content going on right now, its going to be hard to find the time for these at the moment, and given how it isn't permanent content, that's unfortunate.

I think the rewards totally miss the mark. Everything should have a start added to it. Complete one... get a 5 star. If a valiant completes them all... they aren't looking for a 6 star selector, but a 7 star (could have been a RNG of the pool if a selector was too OP).

A shame really. If this came out late last year... I would have done it while things were slower... But as it stands now, its hard to prioritize this content over battlegrounds, WoW, monthly quest, AQ/AW, and everything else going on.

Comments

• Options
    I'm not... but sometimes rather than just "agree" or "disagree" or whatever... if you actually provide feedback as to why... maybe someone will consider it for the next thing.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 173 ★★
    The cut off for the rewards is Uncollected. All the recent content has been for paragon or higher. Lower level players can have a six star Werewolf by Night as a treat.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    I've just enjoyed them as fun challenges. I don't really need more than that from them. I did them even before realizing there was a 6* selector at the end of them.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 137
    free 6*, actually a choice of relevant ones. and reasonable challenges. AND most of the required roster was given out free?
    honestly with people getting bent over the disparity between Valliant players and Paragon, and then on down, can you BLAME Kabam for setting something attainable for the lower progression people?
    not important for everyone, agreed. but fun for many, and impactful for those trying not to be left behind.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    I'm already Valiant but I'll love me a 6* valk
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    edited March 9
    I'm Valiant and have all the currently available 6-stars (I know I'm in minority).

There's load of content to do right now so I will definitely be skipping this. Don't care about rewards nor do I care about profile pictures anyway. (though I have extreme love for Cat Murdock, including her amazing art and it pains me to not get that but I just don't have the time right now either) :(

So this is an easy skip for me.

But there are lots of people who will enjoy this and do the content because it's challenging and free as well as completing all gives a really good option for those missing out on champions they want or have been trying to get.

However, I will say I enjoyed the Boss rushes that had inspiration from the Female Content Creators and wish they would have done that again because it helps to promote those awesome people.

I'll always love that Kabam showcases any creators and their ability to help with creation of either fights, titles or combination of the two.

But, again, as many others have said: you don't have to do the content and that's fine.

Just my two cents.
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    The challenges are fun, and rewards are great according the the challenges, even if you think those nexus are just ISO's. If you have everything, then pleasing you would be difficult with these kind of bonus content. There are more than 20 days time to complete it. Its not something "chase reward content", so easily skip-able it if you dont have any time or liking.
  • Options
    I agree... as it is, this is a great opportunity for those uncollected and lower, and even newer cavalier...

I guess I just would have made the selector a7 star for valiant, make them do all the challenges (not all but 1), and maybe toss in one extra even harder one for them to "earn it".
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I'm already Valiant but I'll love me a 6* valk

That's exactly who I grabbed. Been chasing her for awhile now!