**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Namor

Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
edited March 10 in General Discussion
Thoughts? I just pulled him, and I know absolutely nothing about his style of play, rotation etc..

As far as I know he wants max sig/high sig? Is this a dud pull until I eventually dupe him?

I'm gonna guess he's not much good in BG's, just hoping I'm wrong. 🥲

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    Waste pull, 6r5 Ascended max sig Namor is the way to go if you really want to use him
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
  • Options
    Pikolu said:
    That's some pretty good damage for sure.
    Maybe not a bg champ but decent for questing and some longer fights.

It could be worse, I suppose.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 209

Pikolu said:

He is pretty good for bgs, his rampup takes about 1 minute and after the sp3 the fight is pretty much over, the sp2 sequence ends it instantly, my top 3 most wanted champs, I hope i pull him soon
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    I was thinking of ranking the 5 star cuz I love him so much
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    I pulled him too, he is such a bad pull. His ramp up is too slow for bgs. I use him for event quest mutant path and avengers path that's it.

His sig ability helps you to reflect all damage you take whille attacking the opponent. At max signature, He is completely immune to any damage while attacking the opponent, and reflects all damage back.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    Just remember that forum players for some reason will always try to sell you in ranking up mid nieche heroes or heroes which actually require lots of sigs to be considered usable.

I remember when LOADS of players suggested, "hehe pick 7* antman, sam wilson from 7* release selector instead of Maw or Emma" during early 7* period, just after a week forum was flooded how those players regret picking those champs instead of obvious choice.

So always be aware, a 7* unawaken Namor is practically useless in attack, defence, BG.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    He's good but ideally needs higher Sig for full potential so my ascended r5 is being used over the unduped 7*
  • Options
    shield311 said:

Pikolu said:

He is pretty good for bgs, his rampup takes about 1 minute and after the sp3 the fight is pretty much over, the sp2 sequence ends it instantly, my top 3 most wanted champs, I hope i pull him soon
    A one minute ramp on BG's is far too slow.
    I get he's one of your favorites, but that's just not nearly fast enough my dude.

Like I see others have mentioned, decent champ for some questing and such, but until he's duped he's near useless for anything but that.
  • Options

A first time Namor pull of any rarity is nothing amazing, but think of it as an investment. If you eventually want a max sig 7s Namor, u gotta start somewhere.

For sure. I can see the massive difference between a high sig Namur and an unduped Namur, but like you said, once I do dupe him in the future he's gonna be a killer.

Can't dupe him if I don't have him!

Was really hoping for Mojo (carinas challenge), Angela because she hits hard even without dupe, or HB cause he just kills.

It is what it is, it isn't the last crystal I will get!