there are no awards I deserve for strong female goals.

I completed 7 Strong Women Challenges but received no progress points! What if I don't want to complete the remaining 2 challenges and where is my strong women selector for the time spent?

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian
    Can’t read the language for Objectives shown, but looks like maybe you have only done 6 of the 8 Women Objectives.

To reach the Women Selector in the 9th one (which only tracks your progress from Claiming in the other 8), you need to complete 7 of the 8 Women Objectives.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,272 ★★★★★

Can’t read the language for Objectives shown, but looks like maybe you have only done 6 of the 8 Women Objectives.

To reach the Women Selector in the 9th one (which only tracks your progress from Claiming in the other 8), you need to complete 7 of the 8 Women Objectives.

I think op is saying they know that but don't want to and want the reward anyway
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,453 ★★★★★
    You spent little time, you get little rewards.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,376 Guardian
    GaNKSTeR said:

I completed 7 Strong Women Challenges but received no progress points! What if I don't want to complete the remaining 2 challenges and where is my strong women selector for the time spent?

According to the objective screen, you did not complete two of the objectives, the 2* Guillotine one, and the Act 5.4.6 one. So you did five of the seven objectives, not all seven.

If you think you did the 2* Guillotine one and did not get the point, it might be because to receive credit the only champ on your team must be 2* Guillotine. You cannot have any other champs on your team at all.

A common mistake on the 5.4.6 objective is that some players are using Ronan when they should be using Ronin.

In other words, you must use this guy:

NOT this guy: