Exalted crystal?

DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★
In the new platinum track rewards, we can acquire Exalted crystal shards. Anyone know what they do and what’s in the crystal?

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,338 ★★★★★
    I think they are 6/7* equivalent of Ultimate/Legendary/Mythic crystals. So it’s 80% chance at a 6*, 20% of a 7*
  • DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I think they are 6/7* equivalent of Ultimate/Legendary/Mythic crystals. So it’s 80% chance at a 6*, 20% of a 7*

Ahhh okay thank you! Do you know if it’s 10k shards for one?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Deepworld said:

Wicket329 said:

Ahhh okay thank you! Do you know if it’s 10k shards for one?
    I'm willing to bet it's 20k
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,338 ★★★★★

• Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,446 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Wicket329 said:

I am genuinely surprised
    It’s practically almost a six star. Why will they make it more expensive? I have opened numerous mythic crystals and am yet to pull a six star out of those.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

ahmynuts said:

Wicket329 said:

I am genuinely surprised
    It’s practically almost a six star. Why will they make it more expensive? I have opened numerous mythic crystals and am yet to pull a six star out of those.
    My man, they took out the third rate booster packs for paragons and moved it to valiant players only. Why do you think they wouldn't do that if there was even a 1% chance at a 7 star
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,446 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Graves_3 said:

ahmynuts said:

Wicket329 said:

I am genuinely surprised
    My man, they took out the third rate booster packs for paragons and moved it to valiant players only. Why do you think they wouldn't do that if there was even a 1% chance at a 7 star
    My man, they are giving out paragon crystals to paragons. You know the chance for a 7 star? You are right. It’s 1%
  • GokageGokage Member Posts: 12
    Outside of the Platinum Track, is there a way to get these shards? Do Valiants have access to them somewhere in game?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    Gokage said:

Outside of the Platinum Track, is there a way to get these shards? Do Valiants have access to them somewhere in game?

No