Lot's of monthly content, maybe change SQ abit?

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
Kabam (I think it was Crush) mentioned a few months ago that they plan to release a lot of content to keep players busy, and it seems like they are living up to that. Can we make side quest entries weekly like last month instead of daily? I believe the main goal of keeping timed entries was to make people login in more, but with the daily arena objectives and more content getting released, a weekly release sounds better than the daily SQ entries we have this month. Unless content release will slow down again

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    For me personally it’s a bit too much. I lost the overview
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★
    The entry tickets release daily, but you can use them at your own pace once you have them. I did all of last week’s in one sitting yesterday and it made it feel much more manageable.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

The entry tickets release daily, but you can use them at your own pace once you have them. I did all of last week’s in one sitting yesterday and it made it feel much more manageable.

You can do it at your own pace if they release all entries for the week at once. You did them yesterday, what if I want to do the sq on wednesdays when it resets. It's not at my own pace right now.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★
    I’m not arguing against your point, I’m just trying to help you with what the content currently is.

Kabam doesn’t like to change things that are already live in the game unless it’s critical, because that’s an easy way to cause a lot of bugs. So it’s good to put this suggestion out there for future content, but still understand that the March event ain’t changing and make the most out of it.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I’m not arguing against your point, I’m just trying to help you with what the content currently is.

Kabam doesn’t like to change things that are already live in the game unless it’s critical, because that’s an easy way to cause a lot of bugs. So it’s good to put this suggestion out there for future content, but still understand that the March event ain’t changing and make the most out of it.

Lol, I was not trying to suggest them making changes for this month. Just for future releases