**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What A Freakin Let Down

Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
Finally got to a Titan crystal. Pulled not only the ONLY champion in the pool that I already had, but I also already had him awakened. So I got 20 more sigs on Morbius, who I never use. I would have been happy with literally anyone else, what a depressing let down. All that time and saving for absolutely nothing :(

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Dumpster
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    i felt the same way about regular seven star crystal grinds ... Dragon Man one ... and then Storm Pyramid X ... i mean not the worst champs to have but still.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,998 ★★★★★
    I explored necropolis and with all the sweat I opened titan crystal only to get the only champ I don't want in the entire pool, 1 among the 18, jabari panther.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Deacon said:

i felt the same way about regular seven star crystal grinds ... Dragon Man one ... and then Storm Pyramid X ... i mean not the worst champs to have but still.

I would be insanely happy with pyramid x, she's one of my most wanteds
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Yea it's honestly not even about the champ I wanted or didn't want, it was more about just wanting something new/fun to enjoy in the game. Instead I get the only champ I already have AND he's already awakened. Literally added nothing to my experience or enjoyment of the game after months of saving and anticipation. Feels like getting kicked in the nuts then laughed at while you buckle over in pain.. lol, but for real, such a bummer. It would be sweet if you could like exclude one champ from the crystal before you open it, just on these super tough to get crystals. I know it'll never happen, but that would save a lot of heart break, being able to remove that one champ that would just crush your soul if you pulled them..
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Yea it's honestly not even about the champ I wanted or didn't want, it was more about just wanting something new/fun to enjoy in the game. Instead I get the only champ I already have AND he's already awakened. Literally added nothing to my experience or enjoyment of the game after months of saving and anticipation. Feels like getting kicked in the nuts then laughed at while you buckle over in pain.. lol, but for real, such a bummer. It would be sweet if you could like exclude one champ from the crystal before you open it, just on these super tough to get crystals. I know it'll never happen, but that would save a lot of heart break, being able to remove that one champ that would just crush your soul if you pulled them..

Did someone say nuts?