**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Was the Iron Man Classic Rework a one time thing, or has it been stated otherwise?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
I'm a big fan of what was done for Iron Man classic. I do appreciate the buffs (and even reskin) for champs like Black Panther, Spiderman, and Hulk, but the way that Iron Man basically became a new character was a welcome change. I have not been able to find whether or not this is something Kabam's team is planning on doing again, but I would love to see it. I guess if they were going to do another "iconic" character who could benefit from the buff it would have to be either of these two...

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,168 ★★★★★
    So the Iron Man buff hasn’t been officially called a one-off, but if I remember right there was some talk about there not being enough profit off of the Iron Man release. I think it could become more viable as 7* champs become more central to the meta and so just already having the 6* is less satisfying to spenders.