**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PLEASE add Psycho woman-Psycho man's daughter. Yes, it's true.

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★
I was reading about Psycho man in Wiki like I of course enjoy doing from time to time... and something catched my eye...

There's this being called... Psycho woman?
Now I've started to beacome the world's greatest simp...
I've searched about Psycho woman and check her out:

She looks so cool!
What I know about her:
She's Psycho man's daughter,
Her emotions control is far stronger than her father's, Psycho man.
Her main scheme was to make Human torch a father and using the child for some reason... she died while she was on Human torch's body and he flamed on...

I really hope she gets added soon! Just saying, Kabam can have a Quantom realm saga as one of the next saga, and release Psycho woman during that saga, it can be so awesome, PLEASE!
If Kabam won't buff Psycho man, they can at least release a better version, by which I mean:Psycho woman. This approach isn't new, like with Wolverine-Weapon X, or Hulk-Immortal hulk (Which at the time was better)
This is the chance to fix Psycho man's wrongs, let her have a similar design, using 3 modes, but unlike in Psycho man's situation, she will have dmg in all of them.
That, or buff Psycho man, altough I'd really like another Psycho man style champion!

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Imagine if they made her better than Psycho Man.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Imagine if they made her better than Psycho Man.

It makes sense for her
  • Options
    GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Posts: 76

I was reading about Psycho man in Wiki like I of course enjoy doing from time to time... and something catched my eye...

There's this being called... Psycho woman?
    Now I've started to beacome the world's greatest simp...
    I've searched about Psycho woman and check her out:

She looks so cool!
    What I know about her:
    She's Psycho man's daughter,
    Her emotions control is far stronger than her father's, Psycho man.
    Her main scheme was to make Human torch a father and using the child for some reason... she died while she was on Human torch's body and he flamed on...

I really hope she gets added soon! Just saying, Kabam can have a Quantom realm saga as one of the next saga, and release Psycho woman during that saga, it can be so awesome, PLEASE!
    If Kabam won't buff Psycho man, they can at least release a better version, by which I mean:Psycho woman. This approach isn't new, like with Wolverine-Weapon X, or Hulk-Immortal hulk (Which at the time was better)
    This is the chance to fix Psycho man's wrongs, let her have a similar design, using 3 modes, but unlike in Psycho man's situation, she will have dmg in all of them.
    That, or buff Psycho man, altough I'd really like another Psycho man style champion!

Can understand and agree with certain parts but this is not street fighter to change the character to a sexy woman version of him when the character ins't going well, i can see her coming but not now since we have bigger ambitions