RE: AI conquering mcoc confirmed??

MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122
Correct if I’m wrong or just completely suck at MCOC but I’m pretty sure the ai got a recent buff. The AI can now parry, dex, and worst of all, backdraft. Soon even the valiant won’t be able to handle the AI. 🫡

Comments

• Kingkong1977Kingkong1977 Member Posts: 42
    Yea.. the totally unnecessary AI buff is amplifying the frustrations in all other aspects of the game like bad controls, whiffing, numerous bugs, outdated rewards, frustrating new defensive champ design, thoughtless aw tactics design.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    Could be just me but recently in act 7 story progression, I was fighting some mini-boss in chapter 1 and I accidently pushed the champion to sp3 and kept striking the block to gain more power and maximum damage and to hold sp3 for longer(gain power as I was using valkyrie), but while I was striking the block, the defender suddenly activated his sp3 during the time i was striking his block,i didnt give gaps between hits and it was maybe the 4th light hit it was instant too...
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    It's not recent.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,296 ★★★★
    I got intercepted with the ai consecutively maybe 3 times. There is so many things wrong with this sentence
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    Have you seen the ai just hold block indefinitely until you either hit their block or initiate a heavy?? This has happened to me twice already, and it has been with the worst defenders possible where you cannot just hit into their blocks
    Korg and redskull
  • Maxus7Maxus7 Member Posts: 40
    Since the last update I’m getting parried while I’m in the middle of a combo. It’s ridiculously
  • GeorgeAssGeorgeAss Member Posts: 5
    Bad quality, sorry, it is gif
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    I mean, I was doing a bg's match a bit ago and threw a heavy, got parried (never knew you could parry a heavy attack) and combed....
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Yeah, last i heard they have incapacitated Kabam HQ and taken the employees hostage. Close sources indicate that the ones on the forums are impersonates.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Yeah, last i heard they have incapacitated Kabam HQ and taken the employees hostage. Close sources indicate that the ones on the forums are impersonates.

I've seen the movie Irobot.
    I don't like where this is going....

Has anybody heard from Will Smith?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★

I got intercepted with the ai consecutively maybe 3 times. There is so many things wrong with this sentence

There's literally a video of beroman or msd getting intercepted 3 times in a row, back to back, 3.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    GeorgeAss said:

Bad quality, sorry, it is gif

Omg, it's quality enough to see that AI nonsense of parry while hardblocking
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 341 ★★★
    They tweaked the AI monthly and still say we don’t change the AI! I think you guys should stop spending in this game immediately