**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IronHeart

Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
For those that have pulled Ironheart, how are you liking the champ?

I pulled her yesterday from a featured and wondering if she's worth ranking up eventually.

Admittedly, I haven't read her kit yet nor tried her out, because I have other rankups to do before I will bother ranking her, unless she's some godly champ and I just don't realize it yet.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    edited March 17
    Wait for 7*
    She's not worth ranking up as 6*

Nice video in comments tho
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Wait for 7*
    She's not worth ranking up as 6*

Nice video in comments tho

That's what I'm thinking given she is available as a 7*, and really doesn't need her sig ability.
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 168 ★★
    If you’re valiant resources are much easier to come by. I wouldn’t sweat r5ing her. What’s the chances you pull her as a 7 star? Not great.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

If you’re valiant resources are much easier to come by. I wouldn’t sweat r5ing her. What’s the chances you pull her as a 7 star? Not great.

The chances increase with every second as time marches on.

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Great damage, average utility. Other techs can do the same things she can. Only thing unique is her prefight selector
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    She is going to get Idoom treatment
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I have a six star awakened Iron Heart , I won her from the live stream giveaway and immediately took her up to rank four. I like her, She's fun to play.
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 168 ★★
    mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

Great damage, average utility. Other techs can do the same things she can. Only thing unique is her prefight selector

This is not even close to true. She’s the only tech that can keep incinerate up indefinitely and therefore can get pauses from the Sentinel relic at all times. Don’t tell me that OS does this, because the incinerates take a while to put on, don’t last long, and are often plasmas instead. As for utility: incinerate and coldsnap immune, reverse controls immune, parries non-contact hits, first medium doesn’t make contact and cannot be evaded (like IMIW), easy heal block with despair, blocks unblockable specials from mutants, reliably counters miss, is very tanky, removes prowess, switches to rupture so that nobody can be fully immune to her, and counters Photon, Korg, Dust, and Onslaught. Combine this with her crazy damage, and she’s a fantastic tech champ.
    Could you explain how she counters Photon and Korg?
  • Options
    mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

This is not even close to true. She’s the only tech that can keep incinerate up indefinitely and therefore can get pauses from the Sentinel relic at all times. Don’t tell me that OS does this, because the incinerates take a while to put on, don’t last long, and are often plasmas instead. As for utility: incinerate and coldsnap immune, reverse controls immune, parries non-contact hits, first medium doesn’t make contact and cannot be evaded (like IMIW), easy heal block with despair, blocks unblockable specials from mutants, reliably counters miss, is very tanky, removes prowess, switches to rupture so that nobody can be fully immune to her, and counters Photon, Korg, Dust, and Onslaught. Combine this with her crazy damage, and she’s a fantastic tech champ.
    How does she counter Photon? She does have tracking but her dex can still fail against photon. Don't see how she can counter her.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

How does she counter Photon? She does have tracking but her dex can still fail against photon. Don't see how she can counter her.
    Photon gains 4 charges when she causes a miss, so by not missing, you remove one of her pain points. As far as the dex failing, there is a really easy strategy for that. When photon is over 10 charges, bait a special, knock her down, and wait. Once pure light is gone, continue business as usual.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

Photon gains 4 charges when she causes a miss, so by not missing, you remove one of her pain points. As far as the dex failing, there is a really easy strategy for that. When photon is over 10 charges, bait a special, knock her down, and wait. Once pure light is gone, continue business as usual.
    I would rather use a direct counter instead of doing that, convince me otherwise.

• Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Pikolu said:

EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

convince me otherwise.

Based on all the comments you say, nothing will ever convince you, so why bother? You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★

I pulled her yesterday from a featured and wondering if she's worth ranking up eventually.

Admittedly, I haven't read her kit yet nor tried her out, because I have other rankups to do before I will bother ranking her, unless she's some godly champ and I just don't realize it yet.

I got her the other day. She's now r5. Working on the sigs. So far, seems like her damage output is very low for an r5 6*, but maybe I wasn't using her right. Will check more vids later.

Her utility though is awesome, and is something else I was looking for in a champ. I ranker her just to counter Bishop, and she did just that in this AW Showcase quest. Will be using her in BGs. Overall, she's a solid 8/10.
  • Options

I got her the other day. She's now r5. Working on the sigs. So far, seems like her damage output is very low for an r5 6*, but maybe I wasn't using her right. Will check more vids later.

Her utility though is awesome, and is something else I was looking for in a champ. I ranker her just to counter Bishop, and she did just that in this AW Showcase quest. Will be using her in BGs. Overall, she's a solid 8/10.
    I didn't even think of her as a bishop counter, because I went into practice mode (therefore no prefight) and got creamed.

Totally forgot about her pre fight ability!
  • Options

My bad wrong vid 😂
  • Options

I didn't even think of her as a bishop counter, because I went into practice mode (therefore no prefight) and got creamed.

Right vid 😂

https://youtu.be/RgRzTBkSD2A?si=5stwwjX5vinqyNtu
  • Options
    edited March 19

Omg...so I posted the wrong vid under your comment, then posted the right one later in the series of confusing comments. The wrong one got deleted thankfully 😂 but Yeah she's pretty solid. I'm glad I invested in her. Now I just gotta learn to use her better.
  • Options

Omg...so I posted the wrong vid under your comment, then posted the right one later in the series of confusing comments. The wrong one got deleted thankfully 😂 but Yeah she's pretty solid. I'm glad I invested in her.
    Haha, it's all good. I may have to rethink my "with for a 7*" thought process.
    I hate bishop, always have hated bishop and I sure as hell don't dex that sp2 perfectly everytime.

My best tech bishop counter is Idoom and I can't stand having him in my bg's deck just in case a bishop shows up.

Bishop is one of those champs I just despise fighting without a perfect counter.
  • Options

Omg...so I posted the wrong vid under your comment, then posted the right one later in the series of confusing comments. The wrong one got deleted thankfully 😂 but Yeah she's pretty solid. I'm glad I invested in her.
    I hate bishop, always have hated bishop and I sure as hell don't dex that sp2 perfectly everytime.

My best tech bishop counter is Idoom and I can't stand having him in my bg's deck just in case a bishop shows up.

Bishop is one of those champs I just despise fighting without a perfect counter.
    Iron man is a really solid Bishop counter. Can block mutant unblockable specials, incinerate immunity, and you can throw a heavy and then be pretty much fully ramped after you invalidate Bishops prowess with your sp1. He is dead very soon after that.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Iron man is a really solid Bishop counter. Can block mutant unblockable specials, incinerate immunity, and you can throw a heavy and then be pretty much fully ramped after you invalidate Bishops prowess with your sp1. He is dead very soon after that.
    Yes..but they may not have Iron Man.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

And? I'm just letting them know of another bishop counter they might not be aware of. My entire comment was informational, not persuasional.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

And? I'm just letting them know of another bishop counter they might not be aware of. My entire comment was informational, not persuasional.
    Cool..gotcha
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I heard he was really good for him as well, just never took mine past r3, again because of the existence of the 7* version.

I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to care less and less about 7* versions I may take a year to pull, and may just keep ranking some of my key 6*'s up, even if just to r4 unless I am in dire need of the champ.

R4 is pretty easy to come by now.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    edited March 19
    I just tested her against bishop and she is getting damage over time, not sure what it is? Maybe she needs the dupe?
  • Options
    Logan00 said:

I just tested her against bishop and she is getting damage over time, not sure what it is? Maybe she needs the dupe?

You need to choose the rupture prefight.