Valiant rank up

Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 278 ★★★
So I just finished exploring necropolis, and I want to get Valiant ASAP so I can catch up with WoW objectives. My titan from exploration rewards was Photon, and I picked up Titania from the selector. Who would you guys rank between those two champs? My current rank 3 is also an unduped domino if that helps (Don’t really have any familiarity with Photon except that she’s a pain on defense)

Valiant rank up 28 votes

Titania
64%
GamerTalha305RajaKilldillRayven5220Ayden_noah1ZeezoosKazoraxThokk150ChaosKingThe_0wenpuswillrun4adonutDarkraw346TheFifty9SoundMarvelNoobSagaChampionshield311TheGriffinRebornLP911 18 votes
Photon
35%
Ragnarok13Wu_Bangerz23captain_rogersBen_15455TheBlindSalmonZAHIDMALIK1588JJMACReedRichards423NüΚΞDr_doom1 10 votes

Comments

• smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,367 ★★★
    I always do not understand..
    You have made it to valiant, but you don’t know who to upgrade?.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Titania
    smdam38 said:

People want other people's opinions sometimes.
  • TheFifty9SoundTheFifty9Sound Member Posts: 23
    Titania
    smdam38 said:

I’m Valiant, and I constantly have analysis paralysis. Other opinions help.
  • Thokk150Thokk150 Member Posts: 89
    Titania

So I just finished exploring necropolis, and I want to get Valiant ASAP so I can catch up with WoW objectives. My titan from exploration rewards was Photon, and I picked up Titania from the selector. Who would you guys rank between those two champs? My current rank 3 is also an unduped domino if that helps (Don’t really have any familiarity with Photon except that she’s a pain on defense)

I r3d titania to get to valiant and I've never regretted it. She may have the second best ability in the game next to immortality in her haymaker, she's a top 5 raid champ imo and she always shreds both in bgs and war.