**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AW defenders locked for raids

ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
I actually don’t know if that’s the case for AQ too, but could it not be please?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Its always been the case that u cant use defenders outside of war just attackers can be used else where
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    Bendy said:

Its always been the case that u cant use defenders outside of war just attackers can be used else where

That was changed a while ago, defenders aren't locked out of content anymore. Not sure if AQ and Raids were included though, but for general quests champs aren't locked.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    edited March 18

Bendy said:

That was changed a while ago, defenders aren't locked out of content anymore. Not sure if AQ and Raids were included though, but for general quests champs aren't locked.
    AW defenders and attackers are still locked out of AQ/raids but nowhere else.

I just re-read the message about raids champ exclusivity. You can now use raids champs in other content similar to map 1 or 2 of AQ - while they’re in a raid.. But that does not carry over into AW.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,591 ★★★★★
    Funny thing is you can't change relics on aw defenders. Few months ago I needed hb relic from my nimrod in defense, and I'm unable to get it.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Maybe kabam can weigh in on this as ive never been able to run defenders as an aq attacker but i swear it was for only aw attackers not being locked