**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game is getting less and less fun everyday. AI is busted

I find it baffling, so many people are complaining about the AI absolute bending them over and destroying them. Look I get it, you want the content to be harder so more people spend money on portions, but at this point kabam, it’s pathetic. The entire community, knows you guys are making changes to the AI to make them more difficult. They side step you into an intercept, or they throw heavy and when you go to punish, they hit you with special, so they intercept with SP1 even though they held their SP 1 for more then 40 seconds. I’m losing interest in the game. BG’s isn’t as fun, and I had 7 of my friends who use to play this game religiously, have now quit the game. That was 3 weeks ago, so I doubt they will be coming. We’re tired of the abuse, then being told it’s our fault. Please Kabam at the very least tweak the AI to chill out on more intense nodes. It’s wild they have 9 Mil health, invincible, evade with dmg reduction plus the AI playing like it’s a real person. Guess you guys forgot this is a MOBILE GAME. Something to take on the go and enjoy while relaxing. I can’t freaking relax with the AI acting like a 4 season veteran. All way, I already stopped giving this money months ago since I no longer want to support Kabam. I can’t support a game that enjoys punishing their playerbase. Gonna quit eventually, just gotta wait for another Marvel to hook me. If not I’ll just move on. This is coming from a player who has been playing for almost 9 years already who is paragon.

Comments

• Options
    Animatrix240Animatrix240 Posts: 89
    I’m fine with the AI being cracked from time to time. But it’s the nodes as well that add more insult to injury. You can deal with an annoying AI if your patient, and intercept appropriately. It’s the cracked nodes that make it worse. You gotta deal with the champs skill set, the AI being cracked and taking full advantage of their busted node, I’m still gonna play and support the game, but this frustration shouldn’t go unnoticed. Heck I see streamers like KT, Lags, and nick136 get absolutely destroyed by AI because they get side stepped into intercept. Idk I hope kabam just relaxes on the busted defenders and cracked nodes. It will make the busted AI less painful to fight.
  • Options
    1 thing though. I still spend money on this game 😞. Game makes me mad from time to time. But I still enjoy it and will continue to enjoy it. Just hope kabam slows down on the hard defenders. Bullseye straight terrifies me.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I fought Venom in new Alliance showcase and bro wasn't down to throw that sp1, like come on man !!!! Just throw it, it's not like you'll connect it somehow 😃
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,950 ★★★★★

1 thing though. I still spend money on this game 😞. Game makes me mad from time to time. But I still enjoy it and will continue to enjoy it. Just hope kabam slows down on the hard defenders. Bullseye straight terrifies me.

Bullseye used to terrify me too.

Now I just use either a kitty, or at least somebody bleed immune.

Otherwise, you're pretty well dead. Lol
  • Options

Bullseye used to terrify me too.

Now I just use either a kitty, or at least somebody bleed immune.

Otherwise, you're pretty well dead. Lol
    I’ve been trying to use bishop, but if I slip up once I’m dead. He gets the job done some times though
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

I’m fine with the AI being cracked from time to time. But it’s the nodes as well that add more insult to injury. You can deal with an annoying AI if your patient, and intercept appropriately. It’s the cracked nodes that make it worse. You gotta deal with the champs skill set, the AI being cracked and taking full advantage of their busted node, I’m still gonna play and support the game, but this frustration shouldn’t go unnoticed. Heck I see streamers like KT, Lags, and nick136 get absolutely destroyed by AI because they get side stepped into intercept. Idk I hope kabam just relaxes on the busted defenders and cracked nodes. It will make the busted AI less painful to fight.

Those nodes are ONLY difficult because of the trash AI. Timers mixed with defenders turtling up so you dont get the chance to attack is what makes it unfair at times, because you are not punished for how YOU play, but how the defender plays. Carina challenges are a good example of difficulty and skill over annoying AI you cant contril and be punished for.