Options

How close are your BGs match results?

Just out of curiosity, what are your margins in BGs? Win or lose, most of my matches are decided by a few hundred points, often less. Occasionally my opponent or I have bad luck in the draft and get clobbered, but currently ( vib 1 ) most matches are very close for me

Comments

• Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 222 ★★
    Vib 1? Do you mean you are in GC?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,397 ★★★★★
    I once lost in 3 point difference, and once in 10 point difference
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,361 ★★★★
    I don't think I've had a "close" game in about 4 seasons. Always stomp the opponent or get stomped and more often than not it's not even my opponent's skill or lack of skill, or mine. It's just who gets blessed by the entirely unskillbased RNG drafting phase. Sometimes I get champions they don't get offered counters to, sometimes they do. Removes any tension and actual skill involved.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★

I don't think I've had a "close" game in about 4 seasons. Always stomp the opponent or get stomped and more often than not it's not even my opponent's skill or lack of skill, or mine. It's just who gets blessed by the entirely unskillbased RNG drafting phase. Sometimes I get champions they don't get offered counters too, sometimes they do. Removes any tension and actual skill involved.

or who hav the fastest AI to use sp

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Just had this match. It’s honestly more rage inducing than getting blown out.

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Im currently facing mostly Valiants or whales, and most fights are less than 1k of diff, unless we have some of the "Im stunned but I will hit you" or "You wont believe how much I can hold my power" cases.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Im currently facing mostly Valiants or whales, and most fights are less than 1k of diff, unless we have some of the "Im stunned but I will hit you" or "You wont believe how much I can hold my power" cases.
    I lost the maestro one because I got cosmic radiation for 1 second lol
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,511 ★★★★★
    Matches will be very close in this type of meta. There are really no nodes that matter. It's basically long arena fights. Who has to bait a special longer or takes one more hit of block damage can mean the difference.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★
    I had one within 4 points the other day....
    Closest match I've ever had, myself.

Usually between 500-1000 pts difference, though.