Refund Raid tickets if the Alliance members dont enter to the Raid

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
Its the second time this happens to me sadly, but after changing to another Alliance, again, there were members that did not enter to the Raid, so I got trolled basically, because I spent 180 Tickets, to not be able to even complete the Raid because of those members.

And honestly I dont think it is fair to lose 180 Tickets just because you get this kind of players onto your alliance, because it is too late when you notice that they are not good allies.

I think refunding at least 50% of the cost wouldnt be bad when this kind of things happen.

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,590 ★★★★★
    So if you collect chest by killing 1 or 2 you get the rewards for free?
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

50% Is not free at all, and the Exploration rewards are worth the 180 Tickets, the Chests are not, by far, only if you are lucky enough to win the Jackpot
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,540 ★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Its the second time this happens to me sadly, but after changing to another Alliance, again, there were members that did not enter to the Raid, so I got trolled basically, because I spent 180 Tickets, to not be able to even complete the Raid because of those members.

And honestly I dont think it is fair to lose 180 Tickets just because you get this kind of players onto your alliance, because it is too late when you notice that they are not good allies.

I think refunding at least 50% of the cost wouldnt be bad when this kind of things happen.

If they can tell the difference between you getting "trolled" and me running 3 accts in a room, then by all means get me some tix back.
    Jefechuta said:

50% Is not free at all, and the Exploration rewards are worth the 180 Tickets, the Chests are not, by far, only if you are lucky enough to win the Jackpot
    Well there is no way to ensure that you will 100% the map either..

Jefechuta said:

Thats the point, if my allies dont enter to the Raid, I cant, thats the whole point lol.
    Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Thats the point, if my allies dont enter to the Raid, I cant, thats the whole point lol.
    No, the point is that you are asking for a 50% refund when you don't know if your full group would 100% anyway.

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

No, the point is that you are asking for a 50% refund when you don't know if your full group would 100% anyway.
    Yeah because late Paragon/ early Valiants alliance is not able to do 100% of a Raid if all the 10 allies join to it; c'mon man
    Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Yeah because late Paragon/ early Valiants alliance is not able to do 100% of a Raid if all the 10 allies join to it; c'mon man
    Well there was something definitely wrong with your alliance, thats why people left or didn't join... Chances are they wouldn't have 100%.

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Well there was something definitely wrong with your alliance, thats why people left or didn't join... Chances are they wouldn't have 100%.
    Thats the problem, the allies would not join or wouldnt even do whatever you have to do with each boss to do the damage, so because of having bad allies, you lose your 180 Tickets? Which you have to get by your own? Doesnt seem fair nor makes sense at all
    edited March 19
    Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Thats the problem, the allies would not join or wouldnt even do whatever you have to do with each boss to do the damage, so because of having bad allies, you lose your 180 Tickets? Which you have to get by your own? Doesnt seem fair nor makes sense at all
    Imagine you make plans for your birthday...
    Catering, DJ, a stand up Comedian, a chocolate fountain, a bartender.. And then no one shows up... Can you ask all those people for a 50% discount because your guests didn't show up?

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Catering, DJ, a stand up Comedian, a chocolate fountain, a bartender.. And then no one shows up... Can you ask all those people for a 50% discount because your guests didn't show up?
    Thats and awful comparison, tbh, and Im not going to argue more about it with you, I gave you explanations on why this should be the case, you gave you arguments, I refuted them, but you keep it going, so Its senseless to keep repeating myself if you are not willing to think about it
    Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Thats and awful comparison, tbh, and Im not going to argue more about it with you, I gave you explanations on why this should be the case, you gave you arguments, I refuted them, but you keep it going, so Its senseless to keep repeating myself if you are not willing to think about it
    Its the human factor in the game. It used to happen back in the day when you had to pay for AQ....
    If you are in a bad alliances there is no fix.
    One path in my BG 1 guy killed 1 mini alone, another guy the next.. so it is doable and exploitable by what you are asking

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Its the human factor in the game. It used to happen back in the day when you had to pay for AQ....
    If you are in a bad alliances there is no fix.
    One path in my BG 1 guy killed 1 mini alone, another guy the next.. so it is doable and exploitable by what you are asking
    Unless all 9 allies join to the Raid, which wont be possible since its already day 2 of the Raid, you wont be able to explore it, no exploit possible
    Find a better alliance.

Find a better alliance.

Yeah, after the BG season ends I will for sure, but the thing is, I have to see the hard way it the alliance has good members or not to do the Raids, and each time is a 180 tickets loss.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    Jefechuta said:

Unless all 9 allies join to the Raid, which wont be possible since its already day 2 of the Raid, you wont be able to explore it, no exploit possible

Latecomers can still join Raids anytime until the end of the week, just so long as they had not joined into any earlier days normal (non-raid) AQ.

Just because it's day-2 now, doesn’t mean that Raid BG is locked into ONLY those people who joined during 1st day.

Which goes to show the oddness of already asking (only after just 1 day) for a refund for the WHOLE WEEK of Raid, thinking that it is already a lost cause.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★
    Maybe find actual Alliance and stop recruiting from global, cheers